6-WEEK CYCLE OF ANAVAR - critique please

why would you take 1mg of finasteride ed and also frontload your clomid in a pct and for a Anavar (var) cycle especially? thats the dumbest thing of this whole cycle

why would you take 1mg of finasteride ed and also frontload your clomid in a pct and for a Anavar (var) cycle especially? thats the dumbest thing of this whole cycle

thank you for telling me it is dumb. I will take the fault and just say i am dumb, but please tell me WHY!

Zepplin I could care less that your opinion varies from any of ours and we are all open to debate with it but you come in trying to have an Internet tough guy attitude. Again, we are promoting to safe and effective method to this. It's obvious that you can do things different with a different goal in mind but look around, 99% of people here are inquiring for recreational use, not with the intention to become a pro. Just like any drug, there is potential for harm. If you are trying to prove that these can be used in different ways then congratulations. But it's nothing new. The average guy is not trying to run dbol for 12 weeks so keep in mind that when you think you are brilliant because you take a different approach, it's nothing new. Many of us have been around for years and years in the AAS world and you can post as many studies as you want about old men and children but it doesn't compare to experience. Call it bro science if you want but I'll take DAWG's experience over those studies any day. Many things look good on paper, just like a drug profile, but you must admit that in real life it doesn't always work that way and not one of us here think an oral cycle is going to kill anyone but why would you not take a safe approach to things when it's for personal gains.

All you have proved is that you are immature. I can tell you I've tried most every drug possible in every method I could think of and I know how retarded it was and have done several cycles without any post cycle. The point is, it's not the best route and if you want something different because you think you are going to be a pro then lose the attitude and talk to some of the vets or mods because I can garantee any cycle you have even thought about using has already been done.

Stopped reading after sentence in bold.

I will no longer debate with you, because you are officially retarded and have disregarded everything I previously posted.

Good day sir ;).

Stopped reading after sentence in bold.

I will no longer debate with you, because you are officially retarded and have disregarded everything I previously posted.

Good day sir ;).

bottom line if i catch you reccomending dangerous cycles to members you are banned , this isnt a threat its a fact.

so take your studies and pocket protector and do what you want with your body but leave the advice giving to someone who didnt ride the short bus to school.

Cancun

I am getting ready to go on spring break in Cancun and was wondering if there are any phamacies that sell anavar around there. If there is which brand would you recommend ie what is the most legit company that distributes anavar in Mexico. Do you have any feedback on the steroid mail order racket. It seems like bullshit to me, but I know a few friends who claimed they got legit steriods from a website and one who I have known for years and is a really skinny guy gained 25 pounds in a fairly short amount of time so it got me thinking there might be something to it. I wanted to get the anavar in pill form by the way.

alright, so im having a HELL OF A TIME trying to figure out whether or not proviron and finasteride can be used simultaneously. What's the general consensus on the combination of these two compounds at once?

How would such a combination fit with anavar?

Zeppelin you are correct, there is no need to debate because you are so thrown off by some crap you read. I can make any study result in any way I want. On paper anything can look good. But you are a joke. You have some nasty chick as an avi and have the balls to run your ignorant little mouth. Experience is what I will follow. No one cares to hear what you have to say so go do your bullshit cycles and tell yourself you are a tough guy while flexing in the mirror in your moms basement. I guess I would be angry if I were you too, so no hard feelings douche bag.

thank you for telling me it is dumb. I will take the fault and just say i am dumb, but please tell me WHY!

there are a lot of glaring issues with this cycle but for the sake of brevity i will reluctantly suggest to just run a test cycle. though if you are resigned to running Anavar (var) and only Anavar (var) for some reason (the 'fat loss' properties of it and other similar steroids are vastly overstated) then increase the dosage by 3-4 times.

to answer your question in a terse manner: anavar is a dht derivative and effectively already been through 5-ar and thus finasteride will have 0 effect on any hair loss attributed to the anavar alone. secondly, finasteride is very dangerous and 1mg/d is a fairly excessive dosage which may increase the likelihood of permanent androgen receptor damage, which im sure you can guess is a bad thing.

also your Anavar (var) cycle is very very weak. 20mg/day is not even worth the money or time spent on it as it will yield little to no results and at that dosage its htpa suppression will be fairly mild not even necessitating a pct. running clomid at excessive dosages, even after a suppressive cycle, is ill advised and you are merely setting your self up for awful side effects

The guy is being stubborn but I don't think it's a reason to attack his avitar. Hell I'ld hit that Just sayin...:blue:

bottom line if i catch you reccomending dangerous cycles to members you are banned , this isnt a threat its a fact.

so take your studies and pocket protector and do what you want with your body but leave the advice giving to someone who didnt ride the short bus to school.

Ban me now then.

If I catch anyone saying oral only cycles are horrible to someone asking to run dbol only with proper pct...I will pm him and tell him its fine and guide him through it.

Fucking dumbass...I cant believe your actually a mod here and your going to let people spread bullshit.

These forums suck ass...

Good day broscientists :D.

EDIT: Dawg, I am extremely disappointed in you...I would expect someone with "experience" to have a little science to back them up..

Ban me now then.

If I catch anyone saying oral only cycles are horrible to someone asking to run dbol only with proper pct...I will pm him and tell him its fine and guide him through it.

Fucking dumbass...I cant believe your actually a mod here and your going to let people spread bullshit.

These forums suck ass...

EDIT: Dawg, I am extremely disappointed in you...I would expect someone with "experience" to have a little science to back them up..

how about some pics or at least stats to back up this ridiculous tirade you are on?

Ban me now then.

These forums suck ass...

Well if these forums suck so much ass then what are you doing here??? Are you harboring some sort of anal stimulation?? I can only guess yes as you are DEFINITELTY talking out of your ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe you would ask for science to back up yet all you have provided is studies tht probably come from companies tht have a vested interest in selling anavar. Oral only cycles WILL shut you down period, oral only cycles WILL hurt your liver more so than inject, oral only cycles are not as productive or as sustanable as other better cycles which incorporate test as a base, An last but not least Oral only sucks pun not intended but hey I kinda like to stick it in her not just have her suck it ;)

DaDAWG knows his stuff and his experience has helped most if not all the guys here but your right you are a God umong men and know far more. So please educate us all and in the mean time ill continue to be bigger, stronger, and safer than you, why, cause I have the capacity to learn from others tht have tread on the path.

Again he thinks his studies on old men and children with zero test levels and all sorts of issues hold weight to a healthy male. Obviously your choice in women is reflective in all your choices in life. BAD.

If you don't like the way things are then go away a good luck finding any forum to push your bullshit cycles. Maybe start your own for Internet tough guys and oral only cycles. I think you just enjoy the word oral when talking to men. Hmmm.

ZEPPLIN, you sir are a jerk off.

User, you sir are a wordsmith.

Zepplin: GOODDAY SIR.....

......I SAID GOODAY!

Ya actually you guys are right...dunno why I would even stick around here.

I try to tell people the TRUTH about anabolics and I come off as a jerk off, no good, idiot etc etc.

Lol whatever...peace out steroidology, enjoy spreading broscience!

I try to tell people the TRUTH about anabolics and I come off as a jerk off, no good, idiot etc etc.

Guys I just figured it out, why this is so hard for him to understand. With all the oral cycles hes done thts not his girl in his avi, no sir thats HIM!!! See kids this is what will happen to you if you chose to do oral only you to can be a flabby assed doushe tht thinks you know all there is too know, but I will agree with one thing zepplin you sir are a master of oral thts for sure

You have nothing to back up your "truth". the fact is there isn't much scientific studies on steroids mainly because its illegal. we can only go off of what little science there is and off people that have years of experience who have learn from trial and error. the fact that you disregard information from people that have far more years of experience is very ignorant.

You have nothing to back up your "truth". the fact is there isn't much scientific studies on steroids mainly because its illegal. we can only go off of what little science there is and off people that have years of experience who have learn from trial and error. the fact that you disregard information from people that have far more years of experience is very ignorant.

now that is an ass!! nice picture my man. WOW!!

I can't wait to get back in the game.

Back