675 bench press video

Metal Militia calls for a lot of shirt work, because its a PL workout. Although I thought I heard about a raw version out there somewhere, I'm pretty damn sure of it in fact.

Rocco, taurine is in many "cell volumizer" formulas out there, usually a gram each serving from what I can see with a quick search.

LivingSculpture said:
Im very interested in this training routine, have any links with detailed info? I know its good for strength, would it help with size???

metalmilitia.net

sebastian burns

fortifiediron.com

look in those places

yess you'll get big and strong

Mudge said:
Metal Militia calls for a lot of shirt work, because its a PL workout. Although I thought I heard about a raw version out there somewhere, I'm pretty damn sure of it in fact.

Rocco, taurine is in many "cell volumizer" formulas out there, usually a gram each serving from what I can see with a quick search.

THere is a raw version. contact sebastian burns

I didnt see any breakdowns on the site that were free. Whats a Normal chest day workout look like. Right Now Ill do 2-3 warm up sets something lighter I cant hit for 8-12 prett easy, then My work sets are usually a 3x3(85% of 1rm, try to go up 5% each week) followed by dropping down to a lighter weight and hitting it for a solid 10-12 reps(failure)...........

LivingSculpture said:
I didnt see any breakdowns on the site that were free. Whats a Normal chest day workout look like. Right Now Ill do 2-3 warm up sets something lighter I cant hit for 8-12 prett easy, then My work sets are usually a 3x3(85% of 1rm, try to go up 5% each week) followed by dropping down to a lighter weight and hitting it for a solid 10-12 reps(failure)...........

You wne tto metal militia. Go to Fortified iron and PM "Sebastian(METAL MILITIA)" His vids are woth the money. If you live in MYS it's worth going to his gym for a one on one session. Costs 100 dollars and you get sebastian and bill crawford.

AngryMuscles said:
i wish i was in the USA and be lifting with ya guys..nothing like having an asian around ...lol!!

THeres plenty here and they are all smarter than me! LOL If you have some hot chicks to bring with you maybe we'll pay for your trip to the states.

Jesus bro you're weights are shooting up fast. great job man I know it must be some crazy hard work to progress at the rate you have been.

02gixxersix said:
Jesus bro you're weights are shooting up fast. great job man I know it must be some crazy hard work to progress at the rate you have been.

It is hard work but it doesn't hurt to be a member of IMO the best training/pharmacology board on the net and be trained by two of the best trainers in the country. (shamless ass kissing) :)

Seroiusly dude get your traning and supps right and you'd be surprised what you can do.

I know I just need to keep my motivation up. I have a rough schedule so it's hard for me to do anything consistently. One thing is for sure I went back to a BB style routine for a week this week and I couldnt believe how much I missed my WSB routine. I think it's gonna have to be straight PL for me from here out.

Back