6th at the USA's.....pics inside.

gogo4 said:
...I don't belive its genetics. In all actuallity I belive thats just a bullshit excuse for those who do not have willpower in this sport or any.
If you set your mind to the world of body building, knowledge is power + guiadance and some legit aas, you can get there too, no matter what.

I also belive that its people like you that will never make it.
-Genetics my ass.
I give the guy major props for his accomplishment and hard work not his "genetics". Btw. the only "genetics" that play a role here is probably his height.
Savage ... you live up to your name and your look freaking awsome keep up the good work!

- to the *cough* flamers ... its funny how cash fixes all the problems huh?

Also I have been in many other forums (cars,bikes,sounddomain etc...) this is the worst flaming forum ever! I enjoy getting my info here but there is def too much testostorone in here.
its genetics because not everyone can look him at his level....if it was not genetics how come your not standing next to ronnie coleman? Even you are guys are taking the same gear same time, poop the same, rest the same, ronnie will still beat you in bodybuilding now thats genetics not two people can look the same. Granted yes anyone can build muscle, but some folks have better astethics than others, fuller muscle bellies, etc....thats genetics hence thats why your not standing next to him in the USA lineup or close to getting your pro card. :druggie:

Lets say that between his genetics and my knowledge he will be winning the middleweight class at the USA this year-

He's already looking completely stupid right now and were about to get extreme in about 3 weeks.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Lets say that between his genetics and my knowledge he will be winning the middleweight class at the USA this year-

He's already looking completely stupid right now and were about to get extreme in about 3 weeks.

looking forward to pics.

DirkMoneyshot said:

Dirk's the shit. There's a member on here and another board I belong to, saying that I am dishonest and lying about my cycle history, just because I don't plaster it all over the net. I did that once and Peter Putnam told me to never do that, so that's it. Other than that I can't wait until 3 weeks.

I agree that there is never a need as 50% believe your doing to much and 50% don't believe your telling the truth. Its a no win situation.

DirkMoneyshot said:
I agree that there is never a need as 50% believe your doing to much and 50% don't believe your telling the truth. Its a no win situation.

Also if your a competetive athlete, there is absolutely no advantage in being open about steroid use. If your doing this for a profession, you have to worry about sponsors and stuff like that. You can't really be open about your useage, which is why almost nobody is.

DirkMoneyshot said:
as everyone usually does minus some folks take the net as a grain of salt LOL....

You look even better than your first pics....Which is a huge step up. Good job bro!

jocktheglide said:
its genetics because not everyone can look him at his level....if it was not genetics how come your not standing next to ronnie coleman? Even you are guys are taking the same gear same time, poop the same, rest the same, ronnie will still beat you in bodybuilding now thats genetics not two people can look the same. Granted yes anyone can build muscle, but some folks have better astethics than others, fuller muscle bellies, etc....thats genetics hence thats why your not standing next to him in the USA lineup or close to getting your pro card. :druggie:

It would take me too many years to prove you wrong so I guess I will just have to agree. lol

Lol You look great. Congradulations on 6th plance finish.
To others if you haven't competed, try it. It'll add another
dimension to your history.

Some people do it for glory,others do it because they can.

I'm with gogo4, genetics are waaaaaaaaay overrated, there are countless BB's that started off as hardgainers, I have looked at so many pics of ex BB's and 90 percent or more looked average before juicing. There are a few BB's that are genetically superior, like sergio oliva, Arnold, mentzer and ronnie, but still they wouldnt even look quater of what they look like if they stayed natural, just look at the guys playing football in college, once they enter NFL they become monsters. Yeah I wonder where their genetics were, before NFL. So many athlete's are getting busted everyday and you are still asking for proof. From track and field to tennis most top level athlete's that were beleived to have "SUPER GENETICS" got busted for juicing. Shoot I wouldnt be suprised one bit if Tiger Woods was caught juicing, who knows what is going on in golf. Anyone can become a monster nowadays with lots of drug, dedication, and awesome nutrition. Anyone. These day's its not the best BB who wins competion, its the best chemist who wins it.

Now for ego, we're all trying to look better to get more attention, the more one's into his or her physique, because of looks, the more he or she is juicing, more juice=more insecurity.
As usual my 2 worthless pennies.
g'nite

Last edited:
MENTZER said:
I'm with gogo4, genetics are waaaaaaaaay overrated

I have a friend who's 5'6'', 165lbs @ 6% BF. Only does push ups and has never heard of a thig called a "diet". Genetics mean a lot man. That doesn't mean you can slack off, u still have to bust your balls, but genetics can make life much easier or harder. Also, you cannot change the shape of your muscles...if you have bad shape ur done. Look at Jonny Jacksons chest and branch warrens - they train together and are 100% different.

outlawtas2 said:
I have a friend who's 5'6'', 165lbs @ 6% BF. Only does push ups and has never heard of a thig called a "diet". Genetics mean a lot man. That doesn't mean you can slack off, u still have to bust your balls, but genetics can make life much easier or harder. Also, you cannot change the shape of your muscles...if you have bad shape ur done. Look at Jonny Jacksons chest and branch warrens - they train together and are 100% different.
Yep. I believe genetics are if anything UNDERrated.

Juice34. Look at these pics of kevin levrone. Kevin brother, I mean no disrespect to you if you ever read this, he is one of my favorite BB's of all time, given the choice I would take his body over anyone, but compare the two pics, yes kevin still looks great in the second pic, but what a difference, that is exactly what will happen to ronnie if he ever stopped using steroids, Igf, and Hgh. Another example look at the early pics of Sylvester Stallone, at 60 he is bigger than ever, I can bet if you never knew him, you would easily pull out that genetic flag, but the reality is that sylvester is a small dude, he was born small but thanks to some powerful hormones he looks like a beast at this age. Sorry to highjack your thread bro, you're looking jacked.

http://www.benchpresschampion.com/PHOTOS/MENBODYBUILDING/KevinLevrone.jpg

http://www.ciclopeweb.com/aaban/3levrone.jpg

DirkMoneyshot said:
okay i need to get this off my back - And its just not you little savage, hell we have a ton of guys from professionalmuscle that do the same thing, but WHY do you and everyone else feel like you need to hit every board up with your pictures but contribute nothing to the board??

Do you need the attention that much?

You have a great physique obviously placing 6th at the USA's but how about doing more for the members of this board then putting pics up and letting a few young kids get all goo goo eyed.
II NEED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST,QUIT HATIN! DUDE LOOKS GREAT,AND IS PROUD OF HIMSELF. YOUR COMMENT MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT. HE PLACED SIXTH AT USA,THE WHOLE BODYBUILDING WORLD GOT TO SEE HIM. ITS NOT ABOUT ATTENTION,ITS ABOUT ACCOMPLISHMENT,BEING HIS SECOND SHOW. YOU SHOULD CONGATULATE HIM.

Back