6th at the USA's.....pics inside.

Did somebody say something about Genetics? lol

I believe they play a very important role in the success of most all professional bb'ers, and furthermore, for normal people just looking for the edge like me. I don't compete anymore, but I can tell you that when I did, I used only winstrol and halotestin, and placed 2nd in the state middleweight.

Genetics was the reason for me, and I'm firm on the stance that it plays a huge role with just about anyone training for the bb look.

I'm blessed with great Genetics, and I have to work hard to maintain yes, but without richgenetics (ok I had to say it....lol :insane2: ), I would just be "normal".

DirkMoneyshot said:
okay i need to get this off my back - And its just not you little savage, hell we have a ton of guys from professionalmuscle that do the same thing, but WHY do you and everyone else feel like you need to hit every board up with your pictures but contribute nothing to the board??

Do you need the attention that much?

You have a great physique obviously placing 6th at the USA's but how about doing more for the members of this board then putting pics up and letting a few young kids get all goo goo eyed.

I think what you said is plain stupid. Is this board only for amateurs? I think it's nice to see some pics of this guy that is of big inspiration and motivation to me. It almost seems like you mean we should stop posting pics when we have come so far, and are looking really good. Everyone likes to show off, and show their achievements.

Again, to me this is just good motivation pictures. Don't mean to flame or anything dirkmoneyshot, but I just felt to get this off _my_ back.

:)

Anadrol said:
I think what you said is plain stupid. Is this board only for amateurs? I think it's nice to see some pics of this guy that is of big inspiration and motivation to me. It almost seems like you mean we should stop posting pics when we have come so far, and are looking really good. Everyone likes to show off, and show their achievements.

Again, to me this is just good motivation pictures. Don't mean to flame or anything dirkmoneyshot, but I just felt to get this off _my_ back.

Good Job quoting a year old post by Dirk... :sleep:

Its funny that a few of you mentioned this when in reality Lilsavage knew exactly what i was talking about- There was no personal attack on him personally and we worked all offseason on improving his physique in an attempt to win the 2007 USA or Nationals. You can see his improved progress on professionalmuscle.com

I personally have no problem with someone posting pics on the web. I think it gives individuals who lack their own inner personal drive inspiration. However if you want something be willing to give something back. Don't just pictures for people to boost your ego then don't help those guys who haven't been around as much.

Anadrol said:

Back