7 days into 1st cycle, PROFOUND psychological effects

Noah's World - YouTube

check this dudes channel out he suffered from low t and had all kinds of anxiety and depression and hes on trt and he vlogs about it
True! He also has problem drinking a little and talks about it. I follow him.... Just for some extra knowledge, which doesn't hurt.. But takes time..

NewBorn01 whats normal for you? If you test normal in one lab, you may not in another...There is some deviation among labs...
Anyway im in the same category as you...preety shy and i test in at 420 total

That's why it is so good while it lasts and so shitty when it ends.
You gotta get used to it. The end of my first cycle was a bummer. But I grew a lot (way more than physically) during it.

remember even a 100 percent recovery from a pct will not mimic a cycle. Like partying man...keep the doses in reasonable range and length too....or you ll forget what normal is...don't mistake the not on cycle as a lw spot...your just not high anymore so to speak...

remember even a 100 percent recovery from a pct will not mimic a cycle. Like partying man...keep the doses in reasonable range and length too....or you ll forget what normal is...don't mistake the not on cycle as a lw spot...your just not high anymore so to speak...

I think this is a very important point. I haven't done roids in over 10 years and stopped after 2 cycles. But I've never lost the passion for training and I am creeping up to strength goals right now while on nothing but creatine. I am now looking to do a 12 week Test Enth cycle but no matter what I will always get excited and love training. Bottom line: don't fall into the trap of thinking natural training isn't worth giving it your all.

For those of you who are thinking that Test can be an answer to your personality you are wrong. These are only temporary hormonal effects. Take small steps in taking risks in your everyday life and stop taking yourself so seriously. After I started doing this women flock to me. Not because I am super good looking or super fit but because I have an attitude that I don't give a fuck and that being comfortable to showcase my shortcomings is an attractively rare trait.

All the best with the cycle bro but "you" are the only one holding yourself back from feeling this way all the time.

Wtf, hiding your feelings never was a good option. You can say 'i dont care' but you will be just a pretender. Deep inside you still care and are ashamed of being weak. When the right moment comes, you wont feel so confident if u are a pretender. If u are a sheep, dont pretend to be a lion. A lion has reason to be calm, a sheep doesnt.

Back