7 days into 1st cycle, PROFOUND psychological effects

First a tiny bit of background: 23 years old, 195lbs, 11%bf

This is regarding my mind though, mostly, so... I've always been shy, depressed, lethargic, low energy, etc. I can't remember ever being generally happy with life. I'm painfully shy and socially awkward, REALLY passive, hate meeting new people, hate clubs, bars, etc. Can't look people in the eye for long. Can't talk to women. You get the picture. Basically a low energy, depressed, social pussy. Anyway...

7 days into my first cycle which is 8 weeks of test prop at 100mg eod and anavar at 50mg eod. Today I really began feeling the test prop. Not in terms of gains yet, but psychologically. In addition to an animal sex drive, my social anxiety seems to be evaporating. Today, I was able to stare people in the eye without hesitation. This NEVER happens. Ever. I was confident and smooth in my interactions with strangers. And my interactions with women fel fundamentally different. For the first time in my life, I feel like a "man." Like I'm actually taking the sexual role that a man is supposed to have. Not blatantly or anything. I just feel like in my interactions with women I'm driven by a fundamental male sexuality. My energy levels are raising as well.

Needless to say, it feels amazing. For me, it is like having super powers. For years and years I've felt so lacking socially and sexually. Like I was just out of the loop or something. I finally feel like a normal social human. Like I could go out with my friends and not hide in the background. Like a dude should feel.

Just thought I'd share, and wanted to know if anyone has felt similarly.

1 week into first cycle, amazing psychological changes

First a tiny bit of background: 23 years old, 195lbs, 11%bf

This is regarding my mind though, mostly, so... I've always been shy, depressed, lethargic, low energy, etc. I can't remember ever being generally happy with life. I'm painfully shy and socially awkward, REALLY passive, hate meeting new people, hate clubs, bars, etc. Can't look people in the eye for long. Can't talk to women. You get the picture. Basically a low energy, depressed, social pussy. Anyway...

7 days into my first cycle which is 8 weeks of test prop at 100mg eod and anavar at 50mg eod. Today I really began feeling the test prop. Not in terms of gains yet, but psychologically. In addition to an animal sex drive, my social anxiety seems to be evaporating. Today, I was able to stare people in the eye without hesitation. This NEVER happens. Ever. I was confident and smooth in my interactions with strangers. And my interactions with women fel fundamentally different. For the first time in my life, I feel like a "man." Like I'm actually taking the sexual role that a man is supposed to have. Not blatantly or anything. I just feel like in my interactions with women I'm driven by a fundamental male sexuality. My energy levels are raising as well.

Needless to say, it feels amazing. For me, it is like having super powers. For years and years I've felt so lacking socially and sexually. Like I was just out of the loop or something. I finally feel like a normal social human. Like I could go out with my friends and not hide in the background. Like a dude should feel.

Just thought I'd share, and wanted to know if anyone has felt similarly.

I really don't think it's placebo. Perhaps part of it, but there is absolutely this very fundamental difference that I can feel. And my ability to maintain eye contact is unmistakably changed.

Welcome to the upside of AAS! What you're experiencing is fairly normal. A lot of guys report a boost in confidence and that so called male aggression. You're in for a great ride my friend!

Incidentally, you didn't happen to get your levels checked pre-cycle did you? Sounds like pretty serious shift in mood and attitude for 1 week, give it 2 more and see what happens! Lol Definitely way want to get your hormones checked out a couple months after pct and see what's up (or down).

that is the ''well being'' feeling that you get from test. Remember that you will have to come off at some point, maybe its time for you to understand why you were like that, have compassion for yourself. I was like that before, but I've learned (still learning) to deal with this. I got over it because I understood that its your mental that tells you that you are this way. The fact that you think of yourself as ''awkward'' makes you awkward. Its your brain tricking you, deep within yourself you are normal, like anybody else

that is the ''well being'' feeling that you get from test. Remember that you will have to come off at some point, maybe its time for you to understand why you were like that, have compassion for yourself. I was like that before, but I've learned (still learning) to deal with this. I got over it because I understood that its your mental that tells you that you are this way. The fact that you think of yourself as ''awkward'' makes you awkward. Its your brain tricking you, deep within yourself you are normal, like anybody else

Well put my friend. I know people that had problems like this and worked the 12 step program in AA and built their confidence in themselves and got spiritually fit and became a whole new person.

Just wait, if your training and eating well you'll grow. Then you will have all kinds of attention from people telling you how your looking big and looking good. People feed the ego, like they verbally masturbating you. Its tough to come off, and in a way that attention drives me to push harder off cycle to keep and make my conditioning better.

Only your first week, enjoy the ride.

I should have tried test prop... i pin E3D anyway shit i might as well have bought it... week 4 for me and i still have no psychological effects. Except for heavy sweating during the day, heat flashes, a few hairs growing on my chest and increased strength lol

That's awesome to hear man. Although it sounds like you may've had lower than normal test levels to begin with, if the Sustanon (sust) has given you that much of a boost. Yeh, definitely get your levels checked after!

I can completely empathise with you at being socially awkward and I literally couldn't hold a conversation with a female without getting nervous and saying something. Feeeling confident about your appearance definitely helps though. Just get out there, make the steps to initiate conversation and it all goes uphill. Check out this video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=1n5uyWeNs0Y

That's really cool to hear. Seems like test will just make you the idealistic man physically and mentally from your post haha xD I wouldn't call it a placebo considering you're injecting hormones into your body, I would definitely say the steroids are doing it. Hopefully you will be able to keep this confidence when you get off :D

That's awesome to hear man. Although it sounds like you may've had lower than normal test levels to begin with, if the sust has given you that much of a boost. Yeh, definitely get your levels checked after!

I can completely empathise with you at being socially awkward and I literally couldn't hold a conversation with a female without getting nervous and saying something. Feeeling confident about your appearance definitely helps though. Just get out there, make the steps to initiate conversation and it all goes uphill. Check out this video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=1n5uyWeNs0Y

Correct me if im wrong, but where did he say he was using sust.... With sust you wouldn't feel anything for a few weeks.

jeah, ryan, i also checked him, but lately he's been telling that his doctor wants him to go on antidepressants(again), and that not everything is going on plans..even though he tells trt helped him a lot

Don't the effects go away after the cycle? Then you'll feel even shittier than before, correct?

There can be depression and post cycle mood changes! Understand this and plan for it all as part of the cycle! Most if not all of us here are using AAS to further and break the boundaries imposed upon us by nature ! It's not a one time thing , personally now that I'm back in the free world my goals are 2 cycles a year bulk, then not so bulk! Lol I'm a power lifter ! Plan for some losses in strength n make a plan off cycle training, off cycle supplementation and this down time just becomes part of the process! Your a new being that confidence never has to go away! You walk above the meer mortals now!

Back