7 months transformation.. up 57lbs

bigbert92

Long story short, got out of gear on november 2014 and out of the gym since april 2015. Lost basically all my gains (as you can see in the before pictures lol). The reason i got out of the gym is that i opened my own gym and i build it from scratch with a couple of carpenters so all my energy was on that. Now that the gym opened i started EVERYTHING at one time : Gym, nutrition, gear. Feel free for questions :)

PS : might be competing again in november 2017

nice maybe share your cycle and the diet? if you dont mind

Pretty big cycle :

week 1-10:
1200mg test
600deca
900EQ

Week 10-20:
switch deca to 600 mg of teen

did some dbol to kick start at 80mg ED week 1-4, and kept arimidex at 0.5mg EOD all the way through.

Diet wise i keep it simple i eat 6 or 7 meals depending on how early im out of bed and how late i go to bed, every meal consist of 8-10oz of meat (mostly red) and 1 cup of rice (or carbs equivalent).. i mix and match about 1 cup of veggies at least with 5 of those meals and add 1 tbsp of coconut oil with 3 of them.:)

that's not that much i think the test is over kill but EQ sucks and has to be run that high and the deca is probably the lowest you should go for any noticeable results.

Back