7 questions about Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) or is it trt..

rocko419

Hello ???
7 questions about hrt or is it trt..

1 So lets see who’s honest. When you started doing Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) did you get your test levels tested by a doctor?

2 Is any one on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) that did not go to a doctor first?

3 Should I assume that because I’m 40 that my test level is low there for I don’t need to see a doctor first just start doing 125mg EW or something?

4 Once I start does this mean I’m on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for life?

5 Cold I stop after 5 years IF I wanted to?

6 And just asking even if it sounds dumb, Could you use Omna or sustanon for hrt?

7 Is the most common a Test E or C? And at what dose EW is recommended?

Yes,no,no,depends what your levels were to start with and if they wer low and why but I would say in general yes for life if you dont want to feel like crap.You could and would maybe return to your old levels.Yes,Yes either cyp,ent.100 to 200 per week.200 per week is really the upper end of hrt.I have been on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for 12 years and I am 42yrs old.

1 So lets see who’s honest. When you started doing Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) did you get your test levels tested by a doctor?
If you don't have your testosterone levels checked prior to starting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), then you aren't receiving legitimate TRT. Appropriate testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) cannot be done without bloodwork, in particular follow-up bloodwork to determine that your levels are within or near the normal range.
2 Is any one on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) that did not go to a doctor first?
That wouldn't be TRT
3 Should I assume that because I’m 40 that my test level is low there for I don’t need to see a doctor first just start doing 125mg EW or something?
No, you cannot make assumptions.
4 Once I start does this mean I’m on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for life?
No, but if testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is merited for you and you feel better with it then I don't understand why you would ever stop.
5 Cold I stop after 5 years IF I wanted to?
Yes.
6 And just asking even if it sounds dumb, Could you use Omna or sustanon for hrt?
The theory behind those mixes was that they would provide more consistent serum teststerone levels. In practice, a single long-ester testosterone actually gives you more consistent levels. However, Sustanon can still legitimately be used.
7 Is the most common a Test E or C? And at what dose EW is recommended?
Testosterone Cypionate is common in the US and some other places. Testosterone Enanthate is more common in most of the rest of the world. Why? Because of habit. Maybe testosterone cypionate was marketed better or more readily available int he US. I don't know. It doesn't matter much, really.

A common starting dose is 100mg/wk but appropriate bloodwork is necessary to determine the proper dose.

Good post, interesting.
I'm 37 and have stayed on Test for roughly 3 years now.
Never went through a doc.
I go between 200-600mg/wk, depending on what else if anything I'm on.
I'll be looking into a full panel of blood work soon since it's never been done.
Yes, I'm a little crazy. I know.

1 So lets see who’s honest. When you started doing Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) did you get your test levels tested by a doctor? Yea...how else would you get TRT?

2 Is any one on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) that did not go to a doctor first? If they are its not real TRT

3 Should I assume that because I’m 40 that my test level is low there for I don’t need to see a doctor first just start doing 125mg EW or something? You still need to see a doctor. It's the law. But because you are 40 you can go to an anti-aging clinic instead, but it is more expensive.

4 Once I start does this mean I’m on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for life? Up to you

5 Cold I stop after 5 years IF I wanted to? If you are OK with living your life with 0 testosterone

6 And just asking even if it sounds dumb, Could you use Omna or sustanon for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? That would be a very bad idea. test enan or cyp only

7 Is the most common a Test E or C? And at what dose EW is recommended? 100mg/ew is the most commom, 200mg/week is prime

Answers in bold above

Good post, interesting.
I'm 37 and have stayed on Test for roughly 3 years now.
Never went through a doc.
I go between 200-600mg/wk, depending on what else if anything I'm on.
I'll be looking into a full panel of blood work soon since it's never been done.
Yes, I'm a little crazy. I know.

mosh Way to be honest. And I would take the bet that more guys then not start there own testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with out going to a doc first. Just my opinion on that. But that’s ok cuzz I certainly have the potential to do the same thing as far as not seeing a doc first. But I also don't know if I would be so quick to be as honest as you were with fear of being flamed.Lol..If I did do it with out a doc visit first I was thinking like 125mg EW. How can that hurt I figure… The thing is how long would I have to stay off aas in order to get an accurate blood work up?

GymLift Your opinion do you think there are more guys that don’t see a doc first? And how dumb do you think it is to do 125ew self subscribed with no blood work?

And I really wouldn’t mind a few more guys opinions. I know there are a fair amount of guys on tr out there..

Stcld ?? No opinion? help me out..

Last edited:
mosh Way to be honest. And I would take the bet that more guys then not start there own testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with out going to a doc first. Just my opinion on that. But that’s ok cuzz I certainly have the potential to do the same thing as far as not seeing a doc first. But I also don't know if I would be so quick to be as honest as you were with fear of being flamed.Lol..If I did do it with out a doc visit first I was thinking like 125mg EW. How can that hurt I figure… The thing is how long would I have to stay off aas in order to get an accurate blood work up?

I hear ya Rocko.
I'm a brutally honest type of guy.
It is what it is.
I've got lottsa friends already and I'm not trying to impress anyone here or in my house.
I was just relating my experience for info purposes.
I personally Love Test so an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose would never suffice for me.
At least not while my goals are still leaning much more towards staying jacked year round.
Not to say I have no respect for my health which is why a workup and consult is in my immed. future.

I hear ya Rocko.
I'm a brutally honest type of guy.
It is what it is.
I've got lottsa friends already and I'm not trying to impress anyone here or in my house.
I was just relating my experience for info purposes.
I personally Love Test so an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose would never suffice for me.
At least not while my goals are still leaning much more towards staying jacked year round.
Not to say I have no respect for my health which is why a workup and consult is in my immed. future.

You need some bloodwork ASAP. Get a full panel plus PSA, E2 (estrogen), and DHT as well.

GymLift Your opinion do you think there are more guys that don’t see a doc first? And how dumb do you think it is to do 125ew self subscribed with no blood work?

And I really wouldn’t mind a few more guys opinions. I know there are a fair amount of guys on tr out there..

Stcld ?? No opinion? help me out..

Without proper bloodwork done, you could drive yourself into a lot of problems. Bloodwork shows that dose is right for you. I dont know where you live, but it says your in FL and you seem to possibly be spanish, so I then could possibly assume your from Miami, and if this is correct, theres tons of legitimate anti-aging clinics there.

You need some bloodwork ASAP. Get a full panel plus PSA, E2 (estrogen), and DHT as well.

Plan on it.
I did talk with an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) doc a few months back.
Funny thing (I thought), I told the guy I was on 600mg of Test and 400mg of Tren.
He said "You're going to die." Real matter of fact.
I know it's not funny, but I had to laugh.

Without proper bloodwork done, you could drive yourself into a lot of problems. Bloodwork shows that dose is right for you. I dont know where you live, but it says your in FL and you seem to possibly be spanish, so I then could possibly assume your from Miami, and if this is correct, theres tons of legitimate anti-aging clinics there.

Not Spanish. But I do like Spanish girls..Lol..And I'm from west palm close to Miami. And your exactly right there are a ton of those places. thanks for your in-pt..Mike..

Back