750mg ena/w= Sustanon (sust) EoD??

BigMarko said:
is the same amount?so to say...

750mg ena/week=sustanon 250mg/eod ???

or 1g ena?

You can't really compare these two drugs, cause sustanon enters the bloodstream from day on, because of the fast acting esters.

But I would say that you will get more out of 250 mg sustanon EOD, than 750 mg Test E/week

i agree, and i have always told people if they are going to use sus that it needs to be taken eod or e3d at the longest because if you do not do that you will waste the short esters in it

jarbulldog said:
i agree, and i have always told people if they are going to use sus that it needs to be taken eod or e3d at the longest because if you do not do that you will waste the short esters in it

Bro, if you think about it you'll realize that this makes no sense. None of the test is "wasted". All of the test gets destrified in the body, and when it is deestified, it is bioavailable.

Of course, if you inject sustenon very infrequently - say only once per week - you will have some fairly substantial fluctuations in your plasma testosterone levels due to the fact that the short esters will cause a spike in blood levels of deestrified test after each injection. It is generally accepted that we want to maintain relatively stable blood levels so I would agree that it is a good idea to inject test at least every third day. However, nothing gets "wasted" no matter how often you inject.

Thanx for the answers everybody :)

so....250mg@sust/eod= 875mg@ena/week ??(about)

Which will give the most gains, if youre after bulking muscle mass??

what i meant by wasted is exactly what you were saying is a roller coatser effect because of the short esters

BigMarko said:
Thanx for the answers everybody :)

so....250mg@sust/eod= 875mg@ena/week ??(about)

Which will give the most gains, if youre after bulking muscle mass??
gains will be nearly identical , they are both just test with different esters .

How often do i have to shoot enanhate, to keep stabil levels in the body and keep it up 875mg/week (like sus EoD)

im gonna go for 10 weeks

Thanks

Back