Sustanon and NPP dosages...is this correct?

paulbadassbriant

Been chatting to a fairly popular UK YouTuber about my next possible cycle (3rd one) whose channel was primarily all about AAS. He suggested Sustanon and NPP, but said to use 0.25ml of Sust EOD and 1ml of NPP EOD (250mg Sust and 400mg NPP per week) I've been reading online and most people suggest running Test higher than Deca...anyone have any real life evidence of why? Obviously Deca shutdown in harsh..so i'd think Test should be higher??

Age 40
93kg or 205lbs
Height 5ft 9in
Bodyfat 17%

Thanks

1st Cycle was Test E 600mg per week and Masteron 400mg per week for 10 weeks
2nd Cycle was Test E 600mg per week and EQ 750mg per week for 16 weeks

on both cycles i gained lean mass and lost fat...strength increased and PB's were broken....

i would like to lean bulk again...don't want Dbol like water weight gains...

Welcome cause I haven't met with you yet.. :wavey:

Listen I'm just gonna touch on an important item. Dbol has been used many time while entertaining the goal of lean bulking. As you probably know the importance of diet and I'm not trying to preach to the choir ( sorry) but for yours and others you can keep the water weight and bloat down as you cut even with Dbol.

It's only at the tail end of a cycle and just how dry of a look you need or want now. Eventually at the peak of leanness and the dryness needed to get there it will require you to drop the Dbol.

Granted its easier without the Dbol but the strength boost with Dbol can instigate higher poundage lifts and hence add to the building of muscle mass.

Just .02 cents. ....OMM

Been chatting to a fairly popular UK YouTuber about my next possible cycle (3rd one) whose channel was primarily all about AAS. He suggested Sustanon and NPP, but said to use 0.25ml of Sust EOD and 1ml of NPP EOD (250mg Sust and 400mg NPP per week) I've been reading online and most people suggest running Test higher than Deca...anyone have any real life evidence of why? Obviously Deca shutdown in harsh..so i'd think Test should be higher??

Age 40
93kg or 205lbs
Height 5ft 9in
Bodyfat 17%

Thanks

Your first cycle was a gram, your second 1.35 g. Now you are thinking of 650 mg? I suspect you might be underwhelmed.

I've done 400 test and 600 deca before, and it was a nice low side cycle and effective.

Your first cycle was a gram, your second 1.35 g. Now you are thinking of 650 mg? I suspect you might be underwhelmed.

I've done 400 test and 600 deca before, and it was a nice low side cycle and effective.

Tried replying on Saturday, but it didn't seem to work so here it is again

Is it worth going for 400 test e (maybe 450mg as thats 0.75ml) and 600 deca per week, instead of the sust and npp....is there more water with deca over npp? any other advantages?

Thanks for the help....

Is it worth going for 400 test e (maybe 450mg as thats 0.75ml) and 600 deca per week, instead of the sust and npp....is there more water with deca over npp? any other advantages?

Thanks for the help....
Do you have any previous experience with deca?

Thanks for the help....
Stick wit your current protocol man, how may weeks are you into this?

Back