750mg test with anti's or 800mg eq on it's own? Or maybe both at lesser doseages?

AnabolXtrainer

Which would you choose?

Thinking about doing 750mg test for 24 weeks taken with an anti-aromatise or 800mg eq on it's own for 12 weeks followed by 750mg test with anti's.

What about 500mg test along with 400mg eq for 24 weeks with some anti's as well?

BTW - this sucks I can't access this site under my regular username. :(

I guess it may be safe to assume this cycle is leaning towards a bulker. In that case I would use the Test at 750 mg and would make sure I have anti-e's on hand. Personally, I try not to use anti-e's when bulking, I prefer the water weight as I believe it allows my joints to stay thicker, thus enabling me to lift more weight.

btw, what is this screen name that you cant use anymore? I should be able to help.

AnabolXtrainer said:
Which would you choose?

Thinking about doing 750mg test for 24 weeks taken with an anti-aromatise or 800mg eq on it's own for 12 weeks followed by 750mg test with anti's.

What about 500mg test along with 400mg eq for 24 weeks with some anti's as well?

BTW - this sucks I can't access this site under my regular username. :(

This looks similar to the long cycle I'm starting soon. I'm using 750mg test + arim as a base, and I'm cycling in quick acting things like Winstrol (winny), drol, dbol, and lots of fina.:D

bronco944 said:
i believe its mikept, right? saw the same post at elite

Yup.

I am using it to bulk but as a quality bulker not an all out one which is why I will be using fat burners as well as using the anti's as well.

Back