last month every 14th day injection
Week 12-18 added 20mg Anavar (Oxandrolone) ED
- Tapered off towards last two weeks w/ EOD
intake, then only workout days @20mg
Week 21-22 PCT Nolvadex 20mg 1st week, followed by 10mg for 1
week.
Made a mistake here should have gone longer - with
Clomid & Nolva, instead of Nolva standalone
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/m...ate-only-cycle-1st-14-years-training-off.html

Stats
Height 5' 9"
229-232LB
BF 15-19% - in my estimation
Been training on/off for 13-14 Years.

Presently on
- T4 50mcg ED (prescribed due to hypothyroidism - noticed during Test cycle by doctor)
- 62.5mcg Clen last 2 weeks
- ECA stack thrown in on workout days

Lifts
- Barbell Bench Press 245lb * 6-7reps
- Smith squat 335lb*8-10 (Olympic style) [30lb discounted due to machine]
- Barbell deadlift 365*8

Workout regimen (Focus on compound movements)
- 3 times a week (sometimes 4)
- all body parts trained once a week
- Cardio 2-3 * weekly 20-45 minutes Stairmaster and lately utilizing interval sprinting

Diet
- Vegetarian, no meats or fishes, eggs once in a while.
- Last cycle calorie intake 7000-8000
- Presently 3000-3500
- Sources of protein Lentils/cheese/milk/whey

2nd cycle diet
- Calorie intake target 4500-5000 calories (will measure this out)
- No Weight gainers
- Only Whey protein (4 scoops*on day & 2* off day) + Food
- Taurine/Potassium (others to maybe offset pumps/pain zinc/magnesium)

2ND CYCLE

Week 1-24 500-750mg Test Enan (every 4th or 5th day)
Week 1-24 500mg Eq (same as above every 4th or 5th day)
Week 1-6/12-17/22-25 30-50mg (not sure about dosage) Dbol
ED
Week 1-24 T4 50mcg or/and T3 50-100mcg (can I use both?)
Week 1-4/10-13/18-21/26-29 Clenbuterol 80-160mcg (Off time ECA stack)
Week 27 PCT Nolvadex/Clomid (I want to do it right this time) - have HCG on hand

Goal - for a lean bulk cycle.

During cycle I will NOT use ANY SERMs or/and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless necessary. I don't find a little bloat that uncomfortable. Furthermore, after a few cycles anecdotal evidence suggests it goes away - lets see. On first cycle, I had the worst of the the bloat during the first 4 weeks, then by week 8 the water retention greatly alleviated itself. With the addition of Anavar in week 12 it nearly eliminated. Eq is also known for keeping the bloat under control (TRUE?)- again anecdotal evidence. On 1st cycle, the back and leg pumps/pain remained a problem, wish i could have done something about them. Other than that i did not have any other problems that could not be controlled. Got the occasional zit, blood pressure and heart rate was elevated in the beginning only. Gyno flared up twice, took Nolva to fight that off.

OTHER IDEAS

1] I was thinking of throwing in Deca - instead of Eq, after reading countless posts went against the idea due to recovery problems.

2] Also thought about 400mg Tren enanthate instead of Eq, went against the idea after reading about the side effects and given my lack of experience.

Stacking with Eq - i favored due to various qualities - especially collagen synthesis - given my joint problems on the last round. Furthermore, i'd rather have something slow and steady - and keep above average gains, rather than inflate like a blowfish - then pop at the end.

Looking good?

If I am missing anything or if I should add anything, please advise.

Last edited:
Whats the point in running such long cycles? Do you plan on being on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life or what?

Whats the point in running such long cycles? Do you plan on being on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life or what?

Longer cycles work better IMO, as a means of abating homeostasis. Hence, cycle length plays a big part in withstanding homeostasis, so that the body can acclimate to the changes.

HRT - yes possibly.

My levels are quite low. Now that i know my response to T/E & T/C, next time around i won't mind cruising while off cycle.

Something else...
Get rid of that email addy out of your sig... I know what network you are on just by that alone !

You been here for years and you should know better !

Back