8 months after PCT, Balls still shrunk please help. Thank you!

Cleverfella

Hey,

I did a 12 week cycle of Dbol, sustanon and EQ bold.

Week 1-6 Dbol
Week 1-12 sustanon and we
Week 14-17 nolvadex and chlomid

I finished my post cycle about 8 months ago and I still haven't had my balls return to their normal size. I also cannot get as hard as I use to prior to the cycle. I was told by my dealer that's all I had to do. I looked into it prior to starting my cycle and thought I had it all covered. I need your guys help right now. Someone please tell me what to do to get me back to normal. Thanks!

Pct
Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED

Cycle
50mg dbol/day
750mg sustanon/week
750mg EQ/week

I never got a boood test done before or during my cycle. I just did a blood test last week and here are my results.

LH-4
TSH-1.35
FSH-2
TESTOSTERONE-10.6
PROLACTIN-16
ESTRADIOL-78
ALT-53
FREE TESTOSTERONE-217
VITAMIN D-63

Hey,

I did a 12 week cycle of Dbol, sustanon and EQ bold.

Week 1-6 Dbol
Week 1-12 sustanon and we
Week 14-17 nolvadex and chlomid

I finished my post cycle about 8 months ago and I still haven't had my balls return to their normal size. I also cannot get as hard as I use to prior to the cycle. I was told by my dealer that's all I had to do. I looked into it prior to starting my cycle and thought I had it all covered. I need your guys help right now. Someone please tell me what to do to get me back to normal. Thanks!

Pct
Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED

Cycle
50mg dbol/day
750mg sustanon/week
750mg EQ/week

I never got a boood test done before or during my cycle. I just did a blood test last week and here are my results.

LH-4
TSH-1.35
FSH-2
TESTOSTERONE-10.6
PROLACTIN-16
ESTRADIOL-78
ALT-53
FREE TESTOSTERONE-217
VITAMIN D-63

Please include reference ranges and units for your blood work.

Looks like you started PCT too soon. Sustanon has long esters in the blend that take more than two weeks to clear.

You started your PCT way too soon. By the time PCT was over you were still supraphysiological on EQ, so never gave yourself a chance to recover properly.

The only thing you can do is repeat PCT. I would get 3 x 5,000 IU HCG and take 1,000 IU per day for 15 days, then do clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20

Are you clear that with 750 mg/wk EQ you would need about five weeks gap between last shot and start of PCT? The sust also has decanoate in it, so would result in a long gap for the blood level to bleed down. So last shot on week #12, wait 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 - earliest time to start PCT drugs would be week #18. And those esters bleed down so slowly that only 3 weeks PCT is not long enough, five or maybe even six would have been better.

You should also have been taking HCG on cycle, and during that gap to improve your chances of recovery and to minimize testicle wasting.

Were you taking any AI on that cycle and gap?

The only thing you can do is repeat PCT. I would get 3 x 5,000 IU HCG and take 1,000 IU per day for 15 days, then do clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20

Are you clear that with 750 mg/wk EQ you would need about five weeks gap between last shot and start of PCT? The sust also has decanoate in it, so would result in a long gap for the blood level to bleed down. So last shot on week #12, wait 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 - earliest time to start PCT drugs would be week #18. And those esters bleed down so slowly that only 3 weeks PCT is not long enough, five or maybe even six would have been better.

You should also have been taking HCG on cycle, and during that gap to improve your chances of recovery and to minimize testicle wasting.

Were you taking any AI on that cycle and gap?
Great advice given. Get started with it Cleverfella and please keep us posted.

Back