8 months of no testosterone or any kind of anabolic steroids. My Testosterone levels are high. 870 with free testosterone at 24.6. LH is <0.07

Jroc453

I did a cycle of anabolic steroids on 5-23 to 3-24 with my doctor who started me on 10 weeks of windstrol, 10 weeks of Anavar and 30 weeks of Deca. I stopped taking everything March of this year. During my cycle I was taking HCG. I did my PCT with Clomid and Nolvadex for 30 days after the cycle. As of now I’ve stumped the last 3 doctors with my current results. Yesterday I saw an endocrinologist who didn’t believe me that I stopped any kind of testosterone because of the high levels and a negative level of LH. How is it possible that my testosterone level is so high and my LH is a a negative? It doesn’t add up. If I’m shut down and my LH levels are that low, what’s making my testosterone? Has anyone ever seen this before? I have all the symptoms of low testosterone and no libido. Since I stopped I’ve been dealing with severe ED. No one can figure out what is wrong. Any help would be appreciated. My other doctor stated me on Enclomiphene 3 weeks ago and I have noticed a difference in my libido but that’s the only thing that has changed. I attached my latest blood work. I’m at a loss

Attachments

• IMG_2515.jpeg
    IMG_2515.jpeg
    338.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2516.jpeg
    IMG_2516.jpeg
    384.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2517.jpeg
    IMG_2517.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 0
Back