8 months off my last cycle, about to start back up

Onswoll

INTENSITY IS EVERYTHING
legs need work. Ive always had a hard time with my legs though...I have thin soccer player legs, granted I havent always worked out my legs but Im starting to hit them hard so in a few months I will post some progress pix. Thanks guys.

stats:
26yrs old
5'9
183lbs.

Ive been off gear for 8 months now and I'm about to get back on in two weeks. My goals are with this next cycle are to get to 200lbs by maintaining my leaness. Also, build my legs as much as possible.

You look good and lean. Now add muscle with your cycle and you will look better of course.

Fix your hat hommie!!!!

Jusee said:
You look good and lean. Now add muscle with your cycle and you will look better of course.

Fix your hat hommie!!!!

people dont wear hats backwards where you are from or what?

How many cycles have you done and how long have you been working out? You lookin riped . the reson I ask is becouse I'm also 5'9 - 180 lb and want to get biger but with low BF

perez said:
How many cycles have you done and how long have you been working out? You lookin riped . the reson I ask is becouse I'm also 5'9 - 180 lb and want to get biger but with low BF

Ive done two cycles...well basically one because about 1/2 way through my second cycle I found out that the shit I was taking was fake. It was years ago and I bought the shit in mexico thinkin this guy was giving me a smokin deal. Test400 for $20/10ml bottles. haha riiiiiiiiiiiight, yeah so that fucker, i swear If i ever see that mexican again...! haha. anyway, Ive been training for 4 yrs now. The 1st two yrs I was figuring it all out, (how to train, what excersises worked good for my body, how to diet, etc....) and Ive been training hard for about two yrs now. when I 1st started training I weighed a buck 35 soaking wet. Im not looking to complete or anything like that....eh well actually thats a lie, I live in Orange County CA and around here its a big competition with everything you do, so its nice to go down to HB main street and look better than 99% of the dudes down there. Im a hard gainer to the max. its so hard for me to put on size, but the good thing about us natural skinny guys is that we just have to put on the size and we look good because it will be lean muscle mass. Just with a good diet and hard training, thats how Ive put on my size. from my past two cycles I put on probably 5lbs total because I didnt do them properly nore did I know what I know now. So we'll see how this upcoming cycle goes, im pretty stoked to get my gear and start up.

Thats Too Weird He Has The Exact Same Stats As Me...and Height...his Goal Is Right To The Point..man....wow...its Like A Reflection....except I Got Tats

from my past two cycles I put on probably 5lbs total because I didnt do them properly nore did I know what I know now.

What weren't you doing properly and what did you change?

What is your diet like?

I remember you stating in a previous post that you do what you feel like in the gym. What types of exrcises do you find work best for you, for all areas?

Cheers!

Looking Baller bro

You look in order to me...legs and all and Ive judged a couple small competitions and you are above them.
Lookin good, keep up the good work and get the right combo of chemicals...if you so wish and you'll blow alot of people away.

I hate it when someone says.."show me the wheels" but how are the calves my man.

Try not to lose your seperation...its on!

gator

Back