B

bulldog28

Here is my new cycle…..stack
I am going to use this stack now from what I’ve read on here:
Sustan 250 eod
100 tren hex eod
80mg of oxan ed 40 per workout, 40 post workout
250 -300 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) e3d
I pin myself with these two substance (test and tren) in the same syringe, same days of course. I use a 20 gage to draw the juice from the vials and then switch to a 21 gage when I stick myself. I use a 5ml syringe so I don’t have to step on the plunger like a 3ml syringe seems to insist upon. I don’t have time to heat my juice as some might. I have kids and a wife and don’t need not introduce my habit to the young ones if caught in the kitchen one morning before work heating the damn oil just so I can prick my ass with a smaller gage pin like some pussies. I’ll take the larger sting for this reason. If your skinny ass can’t take a 1.5 inch 21 gage pin to reach musical tissue, stick to your protein powder and creatine powder. Don’t bother using AAS. Your not the type that’ll grind out the last rep or move the amount of weight till your body fails and your partner picks up the last one or two reps.
You’re not ready for AAS or ever giving advise to those of us that bust our asses every freaking day at the gym for that extra gain.
If you’re not digging for gold, which AAS will give you used correctly, you’re only digging for fools gold.

I use a 20 gage to draw the juice from the vials and then switch to a 21 gage when I stick myself. I use a 5ml syringe so I don’t have to step on the plunger like a 3ml syringe seems to insist upon. I don’t have time to heat my juice as some might. I have kids and a wife and don’t need not introduce my habit to the young ones if caught in the kitchen one morning before work heating the damn oil just so I can prick my ass with a smaller gage pin like some pussies. I’ll take the larger sting for this reason. If your skinny ass can’t take a 1.5 inch 21 gage pin to reach musical tissue, stick to your protein powder and creatine powder. Don’t bother using AAS. Your not the type that’ll grind out the last rep or move the amount of weight till your body fails and your partner picks up the last one or two reps.
You’re not ready for AAS or ever giving advise to those of us that bust our asses every freaking day at the gym for that extra gain.
If you’re not digging for gold, which AAS will give you used correctly, you’re only digging for fools gold.

You are a fucking idiot.

Roid Rage from a PUSSY

You are a fucking idiot.

You must be that FUCKING pussy I was referring too who‘s never grinded out a single rep in your life. Anyone that criticizes verses giving advise usually don’t have BALLS.

UH-OHH!!! Its on now. Bulldog U seem like a cool dude, but U barking up the wrong tree for sure.. U may need all the help U can get on this one bro.

stay strong dude

UH-OHH!!! Its on now. Bulldog U seem like a cool dude, but U barking up the wrong tree for sure.. U may need all the help U can get on this one bro.

Thanks Biggin. I enjoyed reading your remarks on this site and advise, but I’ll be damned if anyone ever talks to like this CLOWN. I don’t care if he is a site manager. Take care.

U aint got to go nowhere bro, its all good. We all in the same game. Remember that.

Bulldog I suggest you drop your shovel, you're holes pretty damn deep you've dug for yourself...

i dont see the corrrelation of pin size to grinding out a rep? i use a 25 guage needle and i have always considered myself of decent strength. i just fail to see a correlation. hmmm maybe maybe nahhh. i think this man suffers from delusions? first he starts off okay then gets right in there from pin size to his family to creatine and protein. barking up the wrong tree

don't feel a thing

i dont see the corrrelation of pin size to grinding out a rep? i use a 25 guage needle and i have always considered myself of decent strength. i just fail to see a correlation. hmmm maybe maybe nahhh. i think this man suffers from delusions? first he starts off okay then gets right in there from pin size to his family to creatine and protein. barking up the wrong tree

Chaos, my point is simple….I use a 21gage pin and don’t cry about the size. I’ve gotten remarks from other threads pointing out how I should cook my juice so I can use a smaller gage size. I’m tired of hearing from first time users or worse yet just someone that reads these threads and gives fucking advise to ol’timers.
I might have gone written more information then you’d like, but I wanted to explain my situation and reasons.

Its all good bro. Honestly, I would use a fuckin whale harpoon if that was all I could find!!

Here is my new cycle…..stack
I am going to use this stack now from what I’ve read on here:
Sustan 250 eod
100 tren hex eod
80mg of oxan ed 40 per workout, 40 post workout
250 -300 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) e3d
I pin myself with these two substance (test and tren) in the same syringe, same days of course. I use a 20 gage to draw the juice from the vials and then switch to a 21 gage when I stick myself. I use a 5ml syringe so I don’t have to step on the plunger like a 3ml syringe seems to insist upon. I don’t have time to heat my juice as some might. I have kids and a wife and don’t need not introduce my habit to the young ones if caught in the kitchen one morning before work heating the damn oil just so I can prick my ass with a smaller gage pin like some pussies. I’ll take the larger sting for this reason. If your skinny ass can’t take a 1.5 inch 21 gage pin to reach musical tissue, stick to your protein powder and creatine powder. Don’t bother using AAS. Your not the type that’ll grind out the last rep or move the amount of weight till your body fails and your partner picks up the last one or two reps.

wth is this guy talking about?? sounds like an early on-set of mental illness. talk to a doctor before it gets worse. seriously.

Hey Fat-So

wth is this guy talking about?? sounds like an early on-set of mental illness. talk to a doctor before it gets worse. seriously.

A 2rd grader giving advise….wow! Learn to spell you Bloated moron! It’s “What’s” not “with”.

Back