8 weeks in , messed up current shot schedule, start post cycle therapy (pct) or keep going 2 more weeks?

etherboy

8 weeks in , messed up current shot schedule, start pct or keep going 2 more weeks?

Im at week 8 , I was on vacation last week kept most of my gains even with the drinking , but the problem is I did a 500mg shot on the 13th. Now it's the 22nd , and my stuff is at my friends appartment and I have no access until sunday .

My choices are :

do a 500 mg shot sunday even if it will have been 11days since the last one (will it fuck up my blood levels?)

or wait till next wednsday so its been 2 weeks and start my pct.

Im currently happy with my gains but I wouldnt mind going on for 2 or 3 more weeks

I have no clue regarding blood levels and everything so can someone help me out it would be really helpful

what are u taking that is 500 mgs?? what is ur pinning schedule??

test cyp , i ran my whole cycle at 2 shots of 250mg per week , I did one shot at 500mg 9 days ago so I could not pin while on vacation. Its test cyp.

i bet u feel like shit...man u fucked up yea ur blood levels are fucked up...lol...ud be good to start ur pct cyp has a pretty long ester. live and learn...:")

I would run the two more shots and then start pct. Test c stay in your system for around 2 weeks if i am correct.

the way i look at it, hes off 11 days on his pin if he pct's now he can stay OFF cycle,the time he was on...re-cycle sooner with a more solid cycle with stable blood levels. What 2 weeks really gonna do besides give a few good pumps...lol dunno thats just me but yea either way works. i would never miss that much time, i stress if i miss one day.

Last edited:
Sunday will be 11th day which is alot of time between inj.But he's in the peak wks of his cycle where a majority of your gains come from wks 8,9,10.So the sooner he get his levels back stable theses next two wks are vital for gains.Keep protein intake up and train hard and this cycle is still salvageable.That just my .2 cents.

either way the cycle is fucked up...we wouldnt have a pinning schedule if we all missed 11 days and didnt worry about it. start all over=body back to normal=new cycle=better gains. but like i said either way deff. works.

Back