80mgs of anavar. How much creatine?

yeah just go for 50 weeks bro, you'll be fine...trust me i'm an internet Dr with a licence to kill :insane2:

THe simple scientific reason to run alittle test with your Anavar (var) (don't know if this was pointed out) is that Anavar (var) is suppressive leaving you with low test in your system. Test and ana Anavar (var) together work synergisticaly yielding higher gains.

roccodart440 said:
THe simple scientific reason to run alittle test with your Anavar (var) (don't know if this was pointed out) is that Anavar (var) is suppressive leaving you with low test in your system. Test and ana Anavar (var) together work synergisticaly yielding higher gains.
I apologize for the previous post, but the moment I heard that ana Anavar (var) by itself was a waste of time, I just snapped. For competition purposes, bodybuilding purposes, then yes, you are absoultely right. It will be a waste of time cause everyone on stage will blow you away. You are right, I a little test would be a great combo. Unfortunately due to hairloss, I have chosen to not go the test route any longer, so the only anabolics that I have had good expereince with in terms of no hairloss is ana Anavar (var) . Thus, 80mgs with creatine. I have done everything from dbol, winstrol...anti' Es. Bro I agree with everything you say about keeping gains with good Anti' Es and discipline off the test. The only thing I didn't agree on was that ana Anavar (var) alone wasn't good enough. But I know that you were trying to state that with a little test, it would be a great combo.

Well it doesn't make any semnse to me to not add a little test. Hairlos is very possible on ana Anavar (var) . It is a DHT derivitive. That is why you think you keep more gains on Anavar (var) because other aromatisable Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) give you water retention which you are inevitably going to lose. Hence people think you don't keep ass mauch gains pr you lose gains .

If you are going to take something that will make you test levels decrease it only makes sense from any standpoint to supplement at least a natural levels of test (HRT dose) So i'm saying a dose as low as 100-150 mg EW + Anavar (var) is a great combo.

Back