A few questions about a cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question 1) Yes you will want to do them again.In terms of health NO.2)First cycle no it will take time to build muscle and keep it.3)YES,I am only speaking about you because you are not at your natural limit trust me .If you want to find out just do it,very hard to tell you what you will keep after 1 cycle.I will say you will be bigger than before unless you do something really wrong.This is not rocket science

I am afraid I don;t quite get you.
First of all, why would I need other cycles if I would reach my goals with the first one (and may be another one)?
And secondly, you seem to contradict yourself - you say "I will say you will be bigger than before unless you do something really wrong." and yet "First cycle no it will take time to build muscle and keep it", then if I am not getting anything of the first cycle - then there is no point in doing it... is there?

You will gain from the first one but you are not going to reach your goal in a 12 week cycle and keep it.Why must you have answers to qusetions that vary person to person.Just do a 12 week test cycle then recover train hard and you will hit your goal.You said 1-2yrs did you not,lots of time.You want concrete answers to things that dont have one.I have given you the answers that you need.Take a chance Columbus did.You want me to tell you what you want to hear.I feel doing 1 cycle is pointless.If you are not wanting to go past your limit why take something you dont need.I will say one last time YOU ARE NOT AT YOUR NATURAL LIMIT.TRUST ME.

Last edited:
You will gain from the first one but you are not going to reach your goal in a 12 week cycle and keep it.Why must you have answers to qusetions that vary person to person.Just do a 12 week test cycle then recover train hard and you will hit your goal.You said 1-2yrs did you not,lots of time.You want concrete answers to things that dont have one.I have given you the answers that you need.Take a chance Columbus did.You want me to tell you what you want to hear.I feel doing 1 cycle is pointless.If you are not wanting to go past your limit why take something you dont need.I will say one last time YOU ARE NOT AT YOUR NATURAL LIMIT.TRUST ME.

Well, thank you for bearing down with me. I get what you say, though unfortunately it seems very hard to find the answers to questions... But I am begining to undestand certain things :)

Hello
I also want to emphasize that this is my first and likely be LAST cycle, as I do not really want to use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for long.

Lol.

Doesnt work that way broski. Nodbody does one cycle. it never ends.

Its like having black&white tv,you get color and you will never go back to black&white tv.

Hmmm. But its possible that one could just like black and white... Anyways. I still do not get it, if you have achieved your goal, why would you ever need to continue?
On the other hand if you always go back to your starting weight.... that may explain why one would want to continue...

You should try to get a little more size on first you sound big and I am sure your thinking the samething when you look in the mirror.Try to gain some wght first maybe get your self up to o idont know 175 that should doit you dont want to be to big.Get a diet and make sure you follow it.Try eating a well balanced meal.It should have 1 cup of butter and 2 cups of fruit loops not the cheaper ones you need to find the box that has toocan sam.they can be hard to find but well worth the extra money and what ever you do make sure you stay away from that tony the tiger bullshit.You are not ready for tony.The side effects from the high amounts of sugar could really do alot of damage and you could get in real trouble.Oh back to the cycle it looks good to me man.I would add a few more orals that way you can keep the gains that we all work so hard for try 80 mg of d bol with 80mg anadrol if you have any money left then worry about post cycle therapy (pct) and all that nonsense.Boobs are sexy on men and chicks really dig it trust me mine are flapping around all the time as iI bang her from behind.good luck man.

You should try to get a little more size on first you sound big and I am sure your thinking the samething when you look in the mirror.Try to gain some wght first maybe get your self up to o idont know 175 that should doit you dont want to be to big.Get a diet and make sure you follow it.Try eating a well balanced meal.It should have 1 cup of butter and 2 cups of fruit loops not the cheaper ones you need to find the box that has toocan sam.they can be hard to find but well worth the extra money and what ever you do make sure you stay away from that tony the tiger bullshit.You are not ready for tony.The side effects from the high amounts of sugar could really do alot of damage and you could get in real trouble.Oh back to the cycle it looks good to me man.I would add a few more orals that way you can keep the gains that we all work so hard for try 80 mg of d bol with 80mg anadrol if you have any money left then worry about post cycle therapy (pct) and all that nonsense.Boobs are sexy on men and chicks really dig it trust me mine are flapping around all the time as iI bang her from behind.good luck man.

Thanks a lot for your informative comment. Well at the moment I am getting around 2g of protein per pound of bodyweight per day. Shouldn't that be enough. Though I must admit I am quite concerned about carbs, and so try to take them only in the first half of the day, and favor manly complex carbs.
I did not quite get you though on orals... Are you suggesting that oral (tablet) form is better at keeping the gains vs injectables?

Thanks a lot for your informative comment. Well at the moment I am getting around 2g of protein per pound of bodyweight per day. Shouldn't that be enough. Though I must admit I am quite concerned about carbs, and so try to take them only in the first half of the day, and favor manly complex carbs.
I did not quite get you though on orals... Are you suggesting that oral (tablet) form is better at keeping the gains vs injectables?

you are pretty f-ing gullible. the guy is recommending that you eat butter and fruit loops (but you cant handle tony the tiger) and you are thanking him.

I dont think you got it at all thats the scary thing dont worry about the orals and try to match wits with me.I am saying you should really go alittle longer with out Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and you will get to where you want with food and hard work at the gym and if anything stick with test never mind all the other bullshit you dont have the foundation that requires the use of any thing else.really man

I dont think you got it at all thats the scary thing dont worry about the orals and try to match wits with me.I am saying you should really go alittle longer with out Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and you will get to where you want with food and hard work at the gym and if anything stick with test never mind all the other bullshit you dont have the foundation that requires the use of any thing else.really man

Yes, I got that point, but I have already paid for and decided on using AAS...

you are pretty f-ing gullible. the guy is recommending that you eat butter and fruit loops (but you cant handle tony the tiger) and you are thanking him.

I guess he thought I don;t get enough carbs so he recommended that... I don't know. But I really wanted to get some real answers with respect to the cycle I posted, but so far I am getting only general comments that in fact discourage me from using AAS... sad.

I am trying to discourage you thats the point.I do not mean to be an asshole here but what are you thinking.eat and train and rest thats what you should be researching and asking questions about not ass.Listen I normally favour the use of multi compounds in a first cycle but I cant even suggest one for you.I am being honest here with you.You are going to do what you what to do so with that being said stick with test and forget about all the other compounds.If you are going to use stick with 400 to 600 mg a week and make sur you have everything you need before you start and i mean that dont be an idiot.

I am trying to discourage you thats the point.I do not mean to be an asshole here but what are you thinking.eat and train and rest thats what you should be researching and asking questions about not ass.Listen I normally favour the use of multi compounds in a first cycle but I cant even suggest one for you.I am being honest here with you.You are going to do what you what to do so with that being said stick with test and forget about all the other compounds.If you are going to use stick with 400 to 600 mg a week and make sur you have everything you need before you start and i mean that dont be an idiot.

Thanks. I certainly understand that. But I have been training for 2.5 years at least and simply wanted to takle it to the next level, considering making weight gains became difficult lately.

2.5 years is nothing.

everyone is right, NO ONE uses just once. you say, I just want to get to 190lbs and I'll be happy, then I won't have to use. Well guess what, once you're 'satisfied' with the way you look....you've FAILED. If you're not the type of person that always wants to get better....maybe gear isnt' for you.

your cycle is a terrible first one. You say you don't want to experiment on yourself? then use a basic test only cycle with minimal sides. did you read any of the 'first time user' posts?? they answer all the questions you are asking.

Also, you are scrawny. I was 5'6" 200lbs before I started using, and I did it all naturally. If you can't make weight gains without gear, you won't make them WITH gear. You are what you eat, regardless of whether or not you use AAS.

Regarding gains that you will keep. Once you get your diet right, you will have the ability to keep SOME of the gains, but everyone is right. If you do one cycle, then never use again, you'll lose pretty much all of them.

change your diet, gain some weight, do a LOOOT of research, and come back in a few years when you're ready. 2.5 years of training is not enough time to 'take it to the next level'. I think you don't understand a lot of what you're trying to get into. Also just because you paid for your cycle already, doesn't mean you should take it. It's a bad first cycle whether or not you were ready to use, which you aren't

You have been training 2.5 years and eating poorly your whole life.I am not saying you are not trying you are just misinformed about food and diet and about aas.I would post something on you diet rather than asking about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or go see a pro.Diet will get you further and do it faster than what your doing now with juice.Trust me I did the same as you at one point.If anything just stay with the test 4oo to 600 mg a week and get your diet down.

2.5 years is nothing.

everyone is right, NO ONE uses just once. you say, I just want to get to 190lbs and I'll be happy, then I won't have to use. Well guess what, once you're 'satisfied' with the way you look....you've FAILED. If you're not the type of person that always wants to get better....maybe gear isnt' for you.

your cycle is a terrible first one. You say you don't want to experiment on yourself? then use a basic test only cycle with minimal sides. did you read any of the 'first time user' posts?? they answer all the questions you are asking.

Also, you are scrawny. I was 5'6" 200lbs before I started using, and I did it all naturally. If you can't make weight gains without gear, you won't make them WITH gear. You are what you eat, regardless of whether or not you use AAS.

Regarding gains that you will keep. Once you get your diet right, you will have the ability to keep SOME of the gains, but everyone is right. If you do one cycle, then never use again, you'll lose pretty much all of them.

change your diet, gain some weight, do a LOOOT of research, and come back in a few years when you're ready. 2.5 years of training is not enough time to 'take it to the next level'. I think you don't understand a lot of what you're trying to get into. Also just because you paid for your cycle already, doesn't mean you should take it. It's a bad first cycle whether or not you were ready to use, which you aren't

Well I totally disagree on almost everything you said except 2.5 years.

First of all, by your tokenm you are suggesting that growing indefiniteky is good. Though it's a matter of taste, but at least to me 5'6" 200lbs doesn't look very good. Besides I am weight lifting not to compete on stage, but untill what I see in the mirror meets my expectations - that's the only judgement I care about. I gues you wanted to be huge, - I don;t! And to me huge is not very attractive, but tastes are different and to somebody huge guy may look very atrtactive...

And I did read all the newbie posts, and none of them ansered the questions I had, so I posted them here, hoping to get answers that pertain to the very cycle I posted and not a generalized one. To an extent I got those answers.

Changing diet? Well I am already consuming 2g/lb/day of protein. In what way should I change it? More carbs, and become fat?

Sorry but you pharse "Also, you are scrawny" made me smile! Really, compared to you, I guess I am, but compared to BMI metric, I am closer to overwheight side already than to skinny one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back