A good body : lee apperson

He probably is not a homo but homo's like his pics!lol
Fuck Onyx that fag is funny!!!

Honestly can anyone look like that CLEAN & drug free?????

Very gay, although it may just be that that was the style of those guys back then. If a person was like that now, they definately would be considered gay or a faggot- no doubt about that.

you guys are idiots, gay is a sexual orientation, the world is so much bigger than your narrow views of what a man is. Lee is not gay, and if he was, he's probably more of a man than u idiots

the ignorance of the people that visit these sites

you guys have to be closet cases
for a man to search thru pics of bodybuilders and think in a sexual way (gay or straight) is very revealing of that persons mindset

homosexual = someone male or female) attracted to the same sex
bisexual = someone male or female with varying degrees of attraction to the same & opposite sex
heterosexual = someone male or female attracted to the opposite sex

Gay deals more with a 'culture' all homosexuals are not Gay and some are Republican

Lee Appearson is a healthy man father of 2 boys was married for a while and is in a long term relationship with a woman, Lee looks a lot younger than his years and is a very 80's man, which is why some of you are very curious about his hair cuts and looks

There is no specific gay or straight look

He probably is not a homo but homo's like his pics!lol
Fuck Onyx that fag is funny!!!

Honestly can anyone look like that CLEAN & drug free?????

anyone one of you here can be homo

It seems straight guy like his pics too since it's supposedly a bunch of red blooded heterosexual men searching thru these pages to look at muscular partially clothed men, and all the comments are about weither the guy is gay or on steroids

Yes someone can look like that and be clean & drug free, Lee has been at this for a long time, I think he is in his 50's now, and to look that young and be in that age bracket is a testament to a healthy life

Because they are gay most likely (takes one 2 know one?)

That's how people dressed in the 80's

Ever saw Miami Vice? Pastel colors
Just watch 80's movies/shows/videos

Different time coming out of the 70's
into the stale/clone years of the 90's/2000's

Man. Some of the comments are crude. I am 33 and I hope to look like Lee at 50. DAMN! Just because is he good looking, has a great body and shows it off (Lee can wear a speedo or posing suit better than most guys), does not make him gay. If truth be told, most of the guys b*tching about Lee's hair, his clothes and etc, are a bunch of fat a**es who do nothing to take care of themselves and are jealous. You can't tell me a dude with Lee's body and looks has never had a lack of HOT women in his life.

Last edited:
Man. Some of the comments are crude. I am 33 and I hope to look like Lee at 50. DAMN! Just because is he good looking, has a great body and shows it off (Lee can wear a speedo or posing suit better than most guys), does not make him gay. If truth be told, most of the guys b*tching about Lee's hair, his clothes and etc, are a bunch of fat a**es who do nothing to take care of themselves and are jealous. You can't tell me a dude with Lee's body and looks has never had a lack of HOT women in his life.

These pictures are mostly from the early 1990's and he is dressed with the style back then. He looks fucking awsome..no GH gut either...shit if you look at pictures of Ronnie Coleman Mr.O from 1993 he looked awsome too. Now I find Ronnie has so much muscle when it is not flexed he looks like a pig, then he moves and it turns into muscle.
Applerson looks more athletic, like Mike O'Hearn and people say the same shit about him. Now O'hearn can bench 500 and kick ass too...a strong athelete and that is more appealing to what I would want to achieve.:basket:

Back