"ology suffers a great loss today...

Scrapman21009

i'm off this site. probably for good. it was not nice talking or knowing most of you

Harveus, it seems, has passed from the screens of Steroidology

Known for the controversy he created wherever he went, his ongoing wars with many members, and his general inability to take any criticism whatsoever, our dear friend Harveus has left us. As one of the boards few female members, the void he left will be hard to fill. The cause of death is still under investigation, but it is believed his head exploded after injecting 49er's sweat in an effort to lower his estrogen levels. His beautiful, perfect body will be made into a statue for all of us fat slobs to admire for all time.

Known for the controversy he created wherever he went, his ongoing wars with many members, and his general inability to take any criticism whatsoever, our dear friend Harveus has left us. As one of the boards few female members, the void he left will be hard to fill. The cause of death is still under investigation, but it is believed his head exploded after injecting 49er's sweat in an effort to lower his estrogen levels. His beautiful, perfect body will be made into a statue for all of us fat slobs to admire for all time.

that was a girl???

Dude that was awesome

I'm glad that I wasn't the only that thought it was funny. This is what happens when I work overnight and its 4am with nothing to do.

Back