A good tip to lose fat QUICK!

Kim the Swede

Here you guys have a really good tip if you wanna lose fat quick.

After bootcamp in army ~3 months my platoon went for a excersise that would give us our wanted beret.

It was a painful 5 days excersise with 75lbs pack + 10-20lbs weapon + radio and additional equipment + full body armour.
We walked/runned for and average 16hours a day. 5 hours of breaks/food-making/etc and about 3 hours sleep every day.

It was painful but OMG when we got back to barracks. I noticed i could move a lot faster, i felt better, I wasnt tired, and wtf is that six-pack on my belly. We all had gotten so ripped. I dont know how much fat we burned but it was A LOT. And actually it was a pretty funny/interesting fat-burning excersise. But we all ruined it by ordering pizza 4 days in a row later.

So my advise to you. Buy a good back-pack, tent, good army-boots(they are the best) and fill up with equipment until you have so much you can carry for a long weekend or so. (I would guess 60lbs is would be good enough for most ppl). And then start walking, in mountains or whatever. I have never liked nature before, but you really learn how to enjoy how good it feels to eat, sleep, shit and walk around in forrest/mountains.
Anyway, I am doing this again when I am cutting.

Last edited:
yeah well, you dont have to sleep only 3 hours. You can sleep longer and most likely so will I this time.
And I was a LOT stronger when i got back. You are using your muscles all the time and i really dont see how you will ruin your muscle mass?

If you arent getting enough rest, and protein, your body goes into a catabolic state.

No doubt you got shredded, but you probably also lost alot of muscle mass.

we ate like canned-food. We called it dead-mans-finger, I dont know what it was. Some sort of sausage i think with some beans. We also ate crackers a lot and bread. Like, it was mostly cheap ass military food.
But if you are going you can fill your trunk with protein. I mean, 1lbs is nothing to carry around. And that lasts easy for 4 days or so.

the way I see it, kim's been doing an army style eat and live thing, you might criticize it buddyboy and heck you might not get jacked living like this but u have to respect military folk who put themselves through such survival scenarios and lets face it, the military folk are some of the elite when it comes to discipline and toughness!

Babyfaced Assassin said:
the way I see it, kim's been doing an army style eat and live thing, you might criticize it buddyboy and heck you might not get jacked living like this but u have to respect military folk who put themselves through such survival scenarios and lets face it, the military folk are some of the elite when it comes to discipline and toughness!

:)
Thx

All buddyboy was saying is that you'll lose muscle mass alongside fat.
When your body is put under so much stress bulky muscles are of no use when it comes to endurance training and your body becomes catabolic turning the muscle into energy.

Of course it is a feat to respect.

I wasnt criticizing the recpectability of being in the military.

This is a forum based on muscle building, not endurance training.

I was making a comment that on this type of training and diet, yes, you will lose alot of WEIGHT< but it will be both fat and muscle.

BuddyBoy said:
I wasnt criticizing the recpectability of being in the military.

This is a forum based on muscle building, not endurance training.

I was making a comment that on this type of training and diet, yes, you will lose alot of WEIGHT< but it will be both fat and muscle.

I was stronger, more heavier, less fat when i left the army. And we did this kind of training all the time.
I hardly think your muscles will suffer much from what i recommended.
I base what i say on practical experience, not on theory or "studies"...but i might be wrong.....either way, its a great and funny way to lose fat

Would wearing a weighted vest work as well? I know that at Fire-Rescue (where I work) they have some. Not sure how much they weigh.

Back