A good way to test the quality of your gear

Why is everyone so quick to day this is bullshit, its very similar to my method: If you drop it into a virgins vagina a rainbow will shoot out followed by dancing unicorns... so there may be something to this toilet thing...

Somebody is going to take the advice in this thread and end up pregnant with gyno and a syringe in their nuts. You just don't screw around with testosterone, rainbows, toilets, and unicorns and come out of the situation unscathed.

you know we find out new things everyday and just because you havent heard of this doesnt mean its not real, remember that we use to think that the sun revolved around us... but we learned

This was the most hilarious part.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This thread is still here?

#1 verify your SRC before you buy.

#2 verify your SRC before you buy.

#3 verify your SRC before you buy.

Not exactly. You left out the Most important step....the final step. After you see the rainbow, you have to dip your toothbrush in the water and swirl it around really good, then put the toothbrush in your mouth. If it taste like toothpaste and shit you are GTG.
A friend told me to drop a small dribble of your test into the toilet after you have flushed and the water is real calm, I did this and it makes a huge ripple across the entire bowl and turns a real bright rainbow color, has anyone else heard of this??

Not exactly. You left out the Most important step....the final step. After you see the rainbow, you have to dip your toothbrush in the water and swirl it around really good, then put the toothbrush in your mouth. If it taste like toothpaste and shit you are GTG.

LMFAO.

Speaking of Rainbows.....I hear those are really popular in San Fransisco.

A friend told me to drop a small dribble of your test into the toilet after you have flushed and the water is real calm, I did this and it makes a huge ripple across the entire bowl and turns a real bright rainbow color, has anyone else heard of this??

Blood work. Should be done regardless... getitdone

Somebody is going to take the advice in this thread and end up pregnant with gyno and a syringe in their nuts. You just don't screw around with testosterone, rainbows, toilets, and unicorns and come out of the situation unscathed.

LMAO I hope nobody's that stupid.

Back