A HOW TO for: SERM’s, Aromatize inhibitors, Gyno and post cycle therapy (pct) *A must read*

Heyhey all,

Man, this is all a great read! Id like to run my specific situation by you all and get your expertise....

To sum up a long story, I did 3 tren/test cycles years ago but real life got in the way and I haven't been able to hit beast mode in awhile. Ive since started back in the gym for a few months and am prepping for another tren/test cycle.

However, I recently had my doctor prescribe me a bit of test. (thought I would cruise on a small dose before tackling the tren monster). Now the last tren/test cycle I did, I feel I ran a bit to long and only use nolva as a PCT. Because of this I developed a bit of gyno in my right peck. I eventually got it under control it where it wasn't an issue. But since starting just this bit of test it has come back quick, fast and in a hurry.

Basically my question is do you think I should use Arimidex as well as clomid ( one to remove the estrogen and one to block the binding) to get it under control before I start my tren/test cycle?

Also what would you recommend to have on hand or use during the cycle since I am now prone to gyno? Run prima/ letro?

Id also like to use HCG in my PCT this time as well as having a more solid PCT than just clomid/nolva..

Thanks in advance guys!

You are off base on a lot of things. I recommend reading the Ology FAQs sticky thread in this forum. It covers gyno, SERMs, AIs and not using hCG during PCT.

i would like some help, long story short i did nothing RIGHT, used superdrol and "oral"tren i then used finasteride after for some hair shed. ive now developed FATY tissue under my nipples and outer/lower of my chest. i did not get painful lumps or sensitive nipples or anything it just slowly happened and i didnt even notice. it does lactate very little if i squeeze hard, ALSO if i run mk677 the "oral" gh it makes the fatty area "bloat" so idk what exactly it is. is there something i can take to cut down the tssue and shrink it or ?

i would like some help, long story short i did nothing RIGHT, used superdrol and "oral"tren i then used finasteride after for some hair shed. ive now developed FATY tissue under my nipples and outer/lower of my chest. i did not get painful lumps or sensitive nipples or anything it just slowly happened and i didnt even notice. it does lactate very little if i squeeze hard, ALSO if i run mk677 the "oral" gh it makes the fatty area "bloat" so idk what exactly it is. is there something i can take to cut down the tssue and shrink it or ?

stay off everything and learn everything about a compound before you put it in your body. once off everything and some time has passed you could try low dose Ralox or another serm like tamox for 4-6 months and see if it helps shrink it.
good luck

Hey guys. I'm an idiot and messed up my cycle horrible and would like advice. I want to get off of the juice immediately and start a PCT. These were my doses of tren enanthate.

10/26 - 400mg tren

10/31 - 600mg tren

11/6 - 500mg tren

11/2 - 500mg tren

in addition to that, I've been on 60mg oral anavar (20mg 3X/day).

from reading this thread, I would need a SERM immediately (I am thinking Torem, but don't know what dosage to use and for how long).
I'm worried about getting gyno. althought my doses were big, i did not take them for too long. I also should keep an AI on hand and only use it in case of the onset of GYNO, correct? i'm unsure of which one to use and in what dosage as well.

Also, would I need a PA in my case? and if so, what dose should I take?

from my understanding: i messed up in these areas:

1. not having a PCT plan/on hand immediately with cycle

2. taking tren E without test which makes the tren aromatize in my body which can increase estrogen levels and induce gyno

3. taking tren on first cycle since it is a strong compound. I should've just started with test.

4. of course, dosing too high on the tren enanthate.

I'm learning the hard way and hate that, but what's done is done. I'm just concerned for my health at this point and would like to know what i can do to recover and keep my hormones and tits intact.

Back