A little cycle guidance Please

roidjuice

I'm sure a lot of you are getting tired of my posts asking about different combinations. I apologize but It is hard to know what to use together for different goals, and I've only used 3 different Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) before. My cycle history is:

First
1-8 Dbol 25mg/ED
1-8 Winstrol (winny) 25mg/ED

Second
1-10 Winstrol (winny) 50mg/ED
1-8 Sust 500mg

I would like to put on LBM and drop BF. I am 6' 205 about 18% (had it re-calculated by someone who knew how to do it :( )

Here is the cycle I was planning:

1-3 Dbol 30mg/ED
1-12 Tren Ent 500mg
1-12 Test Ent 500mg
1-14 Anavar 50mg/ED
1-8 T3 20mcg/ED
1-14 Armidex .5/ED
9-14 T3 Cycle

Now that I can get Primobolan I was thinking of changing it to:

1-12 Test Ent 500mg
1-12 Primo 500mg
1-14 Anavar 50mg/ED
1-8 T3 20mcg/ED
1-14 Armidex .5/ED
9-14 T3 Cycle

Which one would I have the best results on? I am a little afraid of the sides of tren, I can't deal with agression right now, I'll end up pissing my girl off too much. I'm guessing the second cycle probably has less sides. Which would you reccomend for a third cycle and the above goals?

My old friend Thammer always reminded me about the KISS theory. Stands for: KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID! IMO you're going nuts for no reason. You want to lose bf? Run some test @ 500mgs and RUN YOUR BALLS OFF! watch what you put in your mouth too bro! That how u'll lose bf. After that, you can decide whether you wanna cut again or try and bulk up.

I'd have to agree your cycle is very complex and quite unnecessary and a big kick in the wallet. My favorite cutting cycle is test/tren maybe some Winstrol (winny) in there towards the end and to really strip the fat off some t3 and clen. But to echo ready2explodes thoughts it really seems like too many people rely on drugs to do the work of what can be accomplished with a sound diet.

ready2explode said:
My old friend Thammer always reminded me about the KISS theory. Stands for: KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID! IMO you're going nuts for no reason. You want to lose bf? Run some test @ 500mgs and RUN YOUR BALLS OFF! watch what you put in your mouth too bro! That how u'll lose bf. After that, you can decide whether you wanna cut again or try and bulk up.

I have no problem working my ass off, or watching how I eat. My problem is that I read all these drugs do a great job for cutting so I think that if I stack them together, it should be a bangin cycle.

So you're telling me that if I take 500mg Test Ent a weeks and do a lot of cardio, I'll drop weight and at least maintain body weight? I don't care if I I lose 20 lbs of fat and I end up being 180, at least I'll be lean.

how much BF could I probably lose in 12 weeks? Is a pound a week about right?

roidjuice said:
I have no problem working my ass off, or watching how I eat.
THATS GREAT! the biggest thing you need rite here!

roidjuice said:
My problem is that I read all these drugs do a great job for cutting so I think that if I stack them together, it should be a bangin cycle.

So you're telling me that if I take 500mg Test Ent a weeks and do a lot of cardio, I'll drop weight and at least maintain body weight? I don't care if I I lose 20 lbs of fat and I end up being 180, at least I'll be lean.

how much BF could I probably lose in 12 weeks? Is a pound a week about right?
I think sometimes ppl go nuts. They attribute too much to gear. The reason other gear was made was to reduce the side effects that came with testosterone.

What you wanna do is keep as much muscle as possible. Test and tren are the two best drugs there are at keeping the muscle you have. 5-600mgs of test alone during a cutter is just fine. If you wanna add in a little tren (37.5 - 75mgs ED) then go ahead. You may get a lil bloated, and have some of the classic sides of test, but what matters is what you look like AFTER your cycle. The test, and maybe tren, will keep the muscle. Now what you have to do is get your diet in check (#1) and (#2) do some cardio. Go with a strength style routine (you're not going to gain muscle when your calorie deficient) while you're on (low reps, low volume, but more often). One last thing, I wouldnt cut for 12 weeks. That's too much for your body. I'd do six weeks- 8 weeks seems to be perfect for you...but IMO, 12 weeks is too much...10 weeks max.

Ready2Explode, thanks bro. i was planning to Test and Tren Ent, and running armidex with it to minimize bloat. What do you think.

Back