A little doubt about pec injection

RamboTheDog

So i m about to pin my pec and id like to know from someone who has pinned there too if it is a good idea to push the needle all the way in? Im using same needle size as i used on my quads.. its a bit smaller than glutes..

ty

and? it's ok?

Not good, not good at all
I have pinned, glutes, quads, delts, lats and pec now..

My feedback: never again, it was fucking horrible

1- it is indeed easy to pin
2- pain - hurts more than any other spot i have tried, went it slowly and it was very unconfortable

So i pinned my right pec and when i tried to aspirate it just wouldnt go, so i just tried to inject.. I literally pushed FUCKING HARD and nothing happend, tried to move the serynge a bit and still no moving the plunger..

Pulled it out, pinned the left pec, felt a little muscle twitch and pain as i was going in but it went away quick, tried to aspirate and couldnt again.. Tried to inject and had to push with ALL my fucking strength to inject, injected slowly waited a few secs and pulled it out

Massaged a bit and thought it was ok.. 15 min later i had kind of a negative lump in tthe shape of a pen or something ( imagine a pen shaped negative lump/ sucked in).. Got me kinda worried cuz it started to hurt my front shoulder and my ribs for some reason

So then i did a heat pad and massages it a bit, the negative lump and other pain sites went away but the pec pain is still here and its quite strong lol (its been 8 hours since injection)

I will probably never pin my pecs again no joke.. It was vert unconfortable and painful.. Maybe it was just bad luck but i dont want to risk it again

What made you pin pecs? Did you run out of spots to pin quads, delts and glutes?

I havent pinned my delts in 2 years and i will get gang banged by an african tribe before i do it again..
Horrible experience with delts that hasnt been fixed yet

And i have a lot of scar tissue in my glutes.. Also i like to give at least 7-10 days of rest at least for each site

So i have been trying new sites, last week did lats and loved it.. Least painful.. Im thinkin my bicep next but not sure :p

Just try delts again. Face your fear. They are easy and keep it under 1.5ml.

Its not about fear, 2 years ago i pinned my delts 1.5cc and i think i pinned maybe on a wrong spot or something and i have a small lump until today..

None else notices unless i tell them to touch both my delts then they can ferl the lump.. The bodybuilder endrocrinologist i went to told me the only way to grt rid of it is by opening it up with a cut and taking the tissue off.. But since i have no symptoms and its not noticeable i dont think its worth it

But i had a noticeable lump for like 2 months then it stopprd grtting brtter and it has been a small lump sincr then.. I will never pin my delts again.. Id rather pin my forearm or my jaw muscle than my delts lol.. I wont fuck up my other delt

Rambo, did you consider that maybe the syringe or needle was faulty? Occasionally I get a dud barrel and for some reason it is very hard to push/pull... I just get a new one and it's G2G.

Rambo, did you consider that maybe the syringe or needle was faulty? Occasionally I get a dud barrel and for some reason it is very hard to push/pull... I just get a new one and it's G2G.

No i didnt :p
Maybe u r right, i'll think about trying again but either way i didnt like the feeling of pinning my pecs, although the only pain is when u first touch the pec its just unconfortable pinning pec for some reason :/

But now that u brought that up i think i will try it again just for the sake of rotating sites and avoiding scar tissues..

Am I the only one thinking that a "negative lump" Would just be a "hole"? Anyway, I agree with the guy up there...faulty needle! I mean, you drew the oil alright! I think you'd have to pierce cartilage or bone to block the needle that badly

Am I the only one thinking that a "negative lump" Would just be a "hole"? Anyway, I agree with the guy up there...faulty needle! I mean, you drew the oil alright! I think you'd have to pierce cartilage or bone to block the needle that badly

Hmm, dont know about bone or cartilage cuz it would had been very very painful and the pec that i failed to inject is not painful at all so i guess it was something to do with the needle or serynge lol..

Yes a negative lump = a hole but when i told my friend over the phone that i had a "hole" he thought of something like a circular hole lolol so when i told him it was a negative "lump" he got it.. and by negative lump i mean the lumps and negative lumps that u see on the street that are put there to make u slow ur car down and pass throught it and they look something like this ======== long and thin and thats how my negative chest lump looked like :p

If you gonna pin biceps, make sure you get it in the correct spot, i pinned then years ago and the pain afterward for about a week was like nothing else, my bicep and inner head of my tricep bruised up so bad i had to wear ling sleeves to the gym until it went away. Calves are even worse lol. Start of with a small amount if you gonna try new spots and save yourself some pain.

If you gonna pin biceps, make sure you get it in the correct spot, i pinned then years ago and the pain afterward for about a week was like nothing else, my bicep and inner head of my tricep bruised up so bad i had to wear ling sleeves to the gym until it went away. Calves are even worse lol. Start of with a small amount if you gonna try new spots and save yourself some pain.

Ok forget it.. im not trying biceps anymore lol

ty for saving me from another painful pin

Already have 8 spots
glutes(2), upper quads(2), lower quads (2), lats (2).. thats good enough lol

Have u tried traps? I remember thinking lats wouldnt be painful and they werent painful at all like i thought.. traps dont seem to be painful to pin.. what do u think?

Hmm, dont know about bone or cartilage cuz it would had been very very painful and the pec that i failed to inject is not painful at all so i guess it was something to do with the needle or serynge lol..

Yes a negative lump = a hole but when i told my friend over the phone that i had a "hole" he thought of something like a circular hole lolol so when i told him it was a negative "lump" he got it.. and by negative lump i mean the lumps and negative lumps that u see on the street that are put there to make u slow ur car down and pass throught it and they look something like this ======== long and thin and thats how my negative chest lump looked like :p

Well, you probably just had a needle that had a blockage in its negative lump so the oil couldn't get through. It happens I've seen one or two with no point on at all, had a few that were blocked (I think with molten plastic from when the coupling sleeve was attached) You get all sorts. Kinda like when you buy a kit-kat that has no wafer in it, or a bag of M+M's with no brown ones.

I did traps a long time ago, to be honest it was so long ago i dont remember the outcome, i used to pin the inner and outter head of my tricep, i liked that spot, no pain at all.....for me at least

I did traps a long time ago, to be honest it was so long ago i dont remember the outcome, i used to pin the inner and outter head of my tricep, i liked that spot, no pain at all.....for me at least

Wow, triceps sound painful.. do u pin with bent arm or fully extended?
do you put the needle all the way in on the tricep? it feels like it would hit my bone lol
Which head do u think is the least painful? How many cc's?

Sry for many questions just curious :p

And try traps again pls, then u tell me how it went bro

Ill let u try traps bro, and you tell me how it goes haha, triceps 25g 1in all the way in, extend your arm out and have it bent a bit so the tricep isnt tight, make sure theres no tension on it and pin man, you shouldnt hit the bone unless your tricep isnt big enough. Ive never had a painful in the tricep.

Back