A little syno. help.

the_hulk

OK, i am waiting for my prop to dry so that I can recover the powder except there is this layer that is floating on top and it is white. What is a faster way to make this dry out and what is that white stuff floating on top? What is the actual prop.? If this stuff mixes with the actual prop. am I screwed or is this stuff that is floating on top natural (I filtered it twice)? The white stuff floating on top is starting to sink. I am at the filtration part right before I recover the pure prop. powder. The kit is from UKITS. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

the_hulk said:
OK, i am waiting for my prop to dry so that I can recover the powder except there is this layer that is floating on top and it is white. What is a faster way to make this dry out and what is that white stuff floating on top? What is the actual prop.? If this stuff mixes with the actual prop. am I screwed or is this stuff that is floating on top natural (I filtered it twice)? The white stuff floating on top is starting to sink. I am at the filtration part right before I recover the pure prop. powder. The kit is from UKITS. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!
after u filter put the wet powder in an over at about 150 degrees for a couple hours. MAKE SURE the powder is TOTALLY DRY. It helps to chop up the powder w/a razor blade every so often. Just make sure its dry before u go on to the next step
U already rinsed with distilled water right?? Make sure u rise alot thats what gets out the estrogen

joshbeam1 said:
after u filter put the wet powder in an over at about 150 degrees for a couple hours. MAKE SURE the powder is TOTALLY DRY. It helps to chop up the powder w/a razor blade every so often. Just make sure its dry before u go on to the next step
U already rinsed with distilled water right?? Make sure u rise alot thats what gets out the estrogen
estriadol not estrogen my bad....
Just filter it a few times(to get the prop out of the heet solution), RISE RISE RISE RISE w/distilled water, dry powder in oven at 150degrees then put in disolving solution(ba&bb) then put that in oil, heat, filter thru whatman filter into a sterile vile and u're set. :D

how much powder should i get? And the white stuff that is floating, thats bad? I will just keep on filtering then.

the_hulk said:
how much powder should i get? And the white stuff that is floating, thats bad? I will just keep on filtering then.

If its a 5 Cart kit then ideally you would get 10 grams as there are 2000 mgs per cart of syno. I usually get about 9 to 9.4. All depends on how careful you are. Ive used the kits a couple of times and they work really well.

the_hulk said:
Is the prop the stuff that is in the filter after I wring it out?

yes that should be the prop. dont throw it out, i remember someone posted a while back because they threw the prop out and kept the heet mix they drained from the powder, he was pissed when he realized what he had done, haha i would be too if i tossed 10 g of test in the can.

the_hulk said:
Is the prop the stuff that is in the filter after I wring it out?
yes the prop is the white stuff in the filter that u wring out. Be SURE to rinse it with at least a gallon of distilled water before u dry it and put it into solution...unless u like the idea of getting bitch tits :p

Back