A.m.a Superbike And Moto Gp..are The Best

S

sean usmc

motorcycle racing is where its at because i do it for fun also and follow it like a bible....if you know and follow racing who is your fav rider..and team and hell whats your fav bike

yes true was a great supersport class racer and i also expected Kenny roberts to step up to the plate but ..i guess not

Caffeine fire-water worry and Other Lifestyle Tips for expecting Women.

spam fag

Last edited by a moderator:
mcgrath and stewart. preferrably mcgrath in early years w/ chapperal and yamaha. he's good now but like his early days. bubba stewart is a monster all the way round, i had one of his practice bikes, one of the last 2 strokes made (kx 250)

serious how did it handle bro

the bike was set up for short range get up, had a weird sprocket/chain set up. was bored to 290cc w/ custom mikuni carb and reed valves alot of the shit on the bike i wasn't even aware of because i wasn't give a list lol. Very fast, extreme torque, light weight. had to have the suspension re-done for my weight but all that aside, sick bike. I could do what ever i wanted with it, was easy to move around. i often had to sit up on the gas tank or it would want to flip me from 2nd to 3rd.

Back