A new compound to my cycle ?

MLB56

I just picked up two bottles of Nandroplex 400mg. My training partner claims it is great for the joints and strength gains. I have never used this compound, and frankly do not know much about it. Does anyone have fedback on this, and what is it good for from dosage and frequency of injections. Currently I am taking 2 iu's of Growth and Sustanon 750mg weekly. I want to add Nandropllex howev r I would like to get some good feedback on this, I have looked and cannot find any write ups on it etc...

i am assuming nandroplex is deca, and i would take one cc a week if it is all deca, it might be long and fast acting deca mixed.

are you taking 2 uis of hgh a day or 2 a week?

I am taking 2ius daily down from 7iu's due to carpol tunnel issue's, I will work my way back up. Been on growth for about 7 months now !

Nandroplex is the Sustanon of Nandralones with 4 different esters...

100mg nandralone decanoate
100mg nandralone undecylenate
100mg nandralone cypionate
100mg nandralone phenylprop

Like Deca, it's not very androgenic, but very anabolic. It's good for joints and strength gains - but you'll need 2 CCs per week to make good gains. Once every 3 days would be ideal, really..

Thank you ! You are right on with the levels. So two shots per week 1cc 400mg per cc. My joints can use that definetly !

Sal Collaziano said:
Nandroplex is the Sustanon of Nandralones with 4 different esters...

100mg nandralone decanoate
100mg nandralone undecylenate
100mg nandralone cypionate
100mg nandralone phenylprop

Like Deca, it's not very androgenic, but very anabolic. It's good for joints and strength gains - but you'll need 2 CCs per week to make good gains. Once every 3 days would be ideal, really..

The guy had NEVER used Deca before and you suggest 800mg/week (2 cc) or even worse 1 cc E3D = 933mg/week.

Please tell me you're not serious !!

MLB56 said:
Thank you ! You are right on with the levels. So two shots per week 1cc 400mg per cc. My joints can use that definetly !

Do NOT take that much, incase you don't know that is 800mg/week.

Back