A part of me

• Thread starter Kane_Red_Machine
  • Start date
You look great bro!

Can really see your long time dedication in this sport by the way you look! Impressive!!!

You look great bro!

Can really see your long time dedication in this sport by the way you look! Impressive!!!

thanx! in the beginning my goal was not realy as that...LOL what i wnated to begin was something more lookalike Needsize, but, geneticly i'm limited. that's life.

cnt see the pics..........but damn i was about to say....6'10!? if that were relli the case ppl would be deathly afraid of you.

cnt see the pics..........but damn i was about to say....6'10!? if that were relli the case ppl would be deathly afraid of you.

?? it's in jpg format.

i'm not 6'10 i wrote "6' 6/10" but it's a technical mesurement for mecanix.

i'm 6'2 as i said in the others threads. this one is one year ago.

looking like jay cutler lol. awesome shots.

I had the same thought. I have similiar stats as Kane, but don't look nearly as good. Needless to say I have work to do before I post my pics now. I would like to see more of the experienced members like MILK, NEEDSIZE, STONECOLDNTO etc.

ther's al ready pix of needsize! proportional, large, ripped, pretty veiny, simetric, a must to see!

Nice brother! You are a monster bro... Looking good. Inspiration for sure, thanks, and keep it up.
btw, that lat spread is HUGE, nice back!

Back