a pic for dougo

pullinbig

Community Veteran
143072.jpg

as you can see the beaker is sitting on a hot plate. it is set to warm. the tube from it runs into a syringe with the stopper pulled out. then there is a syringe filter screwed on that and hooked directly to the collection flask. coming out the other side is another tube hooked up to the hand pump. tren E 300 in progress. takes about 30-45 minutes to finish. its a lot slower than doing it by hand but a lot less trouble if you got a large batch to do. set it up and come back later. its done. normally by hand 100ml takes about 10-15 minutes. anyway heres the pic i promised ya. enjoy

fianl product. 2% ba and 10% bb with sesame seed oil as a carrier.

143256.jpg

Last edited:
its an empty bottle of lotion (lucky tiger) that i put some ba in. if you look close can you can see ba written on it.

beautiful pics. couple questions-
-how do you ensure everything is clean past the filter? vial of tren, cup its filtered into...
-its ok to use dark oil? i was always skeptical of dark sesame oil... clear just seemed safer.
-you ever have problems using vials with that removable top? they dont rip off chunks like the grey ones do.

its dark like root beer. my last batch of ten a was dark too but that is becuase of the heat i used. it would not hold with 5% ba so i had to add 10% bb. figured this out after i cooked it a bit. =0)

the tren e was dark as soon as I added the solvents. it had that wonderful enan ester smell. it was clumpy kinda like cyp is.

FTC said:
beautiful pics. couple questions-
-how do you ensure everything is clean past the filter? vial of tren, cup its filtered into...
-its ok to use dark oil? i was always skeptical of dark sesame oil... clear just seemed safer.
-you ever have problems using vials with that removable top? they dont rip off chunks like the grey ones do.

i clean the receiver flask with methanol prior to starting.

i didnt use dark oil. it just turned out that way.

never had any probs with the red stoppers. in fact i prefer them.

yeah my powder was a little darker than the pellets. my last batch of tren a was the same color. kind of a light brown. as soon as the solvents hit it it turns a dark like you see. the oil didnt lighten it up any if at all.

wow thats dark as hell... never seen it like that before...
be carefull with dark tren powder... i know someone who got it and saw it was kinda dark, had it tested turned out like only 75% pure... had to add alot extra to each batch....

well tren enan is only gonna be 75% pure trenbolone at best anyway. i been dealing with the same guys for a few years now and he has never jipped me before so i dont see why he would sell me less than grade a stuff now.

btw its pain free at 300mg/ml. tried 1.5ml today.

the powders not that dark. it has the reg tren powder color its deffinately enan cause you can smell the ester. this is my 1st go round with tren enan though. i have had tren A to be that dark before after processing.

as far as quality goes ill know in about 4 weeks how potent it is.

also as you can see in the process pic the solution inthe tube is not as dark. in the syringe it is not as dark either. that pic is slightly misleading on the finished product color.

Last edited:
great setup pb. i have one batch left to filter so i think i'll set it up like this and give it a go
thanks for the pic!

one mo thang. i have a reducer on the end of the tube going inot the beaker. this way it doesnt lose vacum once the level gets low. i have it inthe corner of the beaker. well as much of a corner as there is in a round container. =0)

pullinbig said:
well tren enan is only gonna be 75% pure trenbolone at best anyway. i been dealing with the same guys for a few years now and he has never jipped me before so i dont see why he would sell me less than grade a stuff now.

btw its pain free at 300mg/ml. tried 1.5ml today.

the powders not that dark. it has the reg tren powder color its deffinately enan cause you can smell the ester. this is my 1st go round with tren enan though. i have had tren A to be that dark before after processing.

as far as quality goes ill know in about 4 weeks how potent it is.

also as you can see in the process pic the solution inthe tube is not as dark. in the syringe it is not as dark either. that pic is slightly misleading on the finished product color.

Plus it looks like the vial is sitting on dark wood too. That will also make it look darker. Thats quite the set-up though... impressed

Back