a pic for dougo

detroit said:
Plus it looks like the vial is sitting on dark wood too. That will also make it look darker. Thats quite the set-up though... impressed

thanks, the tren E is deffinately dark so we'll see what happens. its only been a week at 1g/w so ill know in a few weeks what we got. the last batch of ace was dark too but it was definatelty the real deal.

pullinbig said:
aint you sumpin?

how many mls you reacon those streifilters will filter in one shot? no prefilter.

well, the largest process volume they offer is 1000ml. i can't find their filter limits. interestingly, i just found that they offer 33mm neck steritops as well

pullinbig: very nice setup bro. how much did it run ya? is that a hot plate/magnetic stirrer or just a hotplate?

kube said:
pullinbig: very nice setup bro. how much did it run ya? is that a hot plate/magnetic stirrer or just a hotplate?

didnt cost me anything. i had the pump and picked up the tubing and reducers at work. the website listed in a couple of threads has the entire get up for about 50 bucks.

its just a hot plate.

just for an update. I just finished my 4th week at 1g/w plus the 2g/w of test. it kicked in this week and it is deffinately tren. no mistaking the feelings and tell tell signs. i have spoken with several other guys from a couple of other boards and theirs is dark as well. this is the real deal. appetite gone, sleep all messed up, dreaming my ass off while sleeping, urine darkened up for a couple of days, eye brows sweating and i feel the agression that comes with tren. weight is going down but i feel strong. sounds like tren to me.

PB, thanks for the lesson. Just made some Tren Enan last night. Made it at 3%ba/12%bb. Went smooth as pie... Though i did it the old fassion way (by hand), as i dont have all the gizmos you do. Thanks bro...

Back