a srs question about clen cycle

RaaX

why do people take taurine and benardyl on the cycle.. is it a must? clen doesnt even have bad side effects

If you don't need taurine then don't take it. I always need it, cause I dose my clen like a man.

why do people take taurine and benardyl on the cycle.. is it a must? clen doesnt even have bad side effects
Clen depletes taurine and that is what causes the cramps
Benardryl to avoid down regulation of adrenergic receptors so you don have to up so much the doses to see the effect also you dont have to do 2w on 2w off if you take ketotifen or benadryl

I don't need taurine and I run it at 120mcg a day. But that'd just me. Just make sure you're pounding water like crazy

are muscle cramps catabolic or just injuries? i really couldn't care less if this is what happens.

Don't fully understand that question - but if you start getting serious cramps from taurine depletion you'll care, trust me.

To your original question/post...clen does have serious side effects. You aren't guaranteed to run into them, but do some googling on ventricular or cardiac hypertrophy, tachycardia, hypertension and tell me those are mild.

That being said I've run liquid clen @ 200mcg per day for a few weeks, nbd. Tab form 120mcg was a different story though, 100 was ok.

How does clen affect your workouts guys? How do your lifts and strength feel? Push less weight? On cardio will it make ur heart rate faster?

How does clen affect your workouts guys? How do your lifts and strength feel? Push less weight? On cardio will it make ur heart rate faster?

I use it for pre-workout sometimes (I work out pretty early lol) No detrimental effect that I've noticed on strength, resting heart rate is definitely higher though so can give the illusion of reduced recovery between sets.

Different from Tren / T3 which don't just give me the illusion, they literally add about 35% required rest time between heavy compound sets.

Don't fully understand that question - but if you start getting serious cramps from taurine depletion you'll care, trust me.

To your original question/post...clen does have serious side effects. You aren't guaranteed to run into them, but do some googling on ventricular or cardiac hypertrophy, tachycardia, hypertension and tell me those are mild.

That being said I've run liquid clen @ 200mcg per day for a few weeks, nbd. Tab form 120mcg was a different story though, 100 was ok.

1 more question, is tablet form clen bad or ? because i am kind of scared of a needle, well i always think that it might break when i try to pull it out and the needle might be stuck on my butt or might go inside it and well *gulp*.

1 more question, is tablet form clen bad or ? because i am kind of scared of a needle, well i always think that it might break when i try to pull it out and the needle might be stuck on my butt or might go inside it and well *gulp*.

I was scared to do anal with my girlfriend and she was all like "be a man just stick it in my ass" - well I wasn't going to NOT be a man, so I did the logical thing.

I was scared to do anal with my girlfriend and she was all like "be a man just stick it in my ass" - well I wasn't going to NOT be a man, so I did the logical thing.

LMAO, haha i get where you're at and will try the needle part 1 day or the other.

I can't believe no-one told me about rt3

"Taurine MUST be used with Clen at 3-5g daily. Clenbuterol depletes taurine
levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver.
Taurine allows the user to avoid the dreaded rebound effect and painful muscle
cramps. It's a must with Clen."

I think a few people mentioned taurine in this thread. The wording in your quote is pretty strong, but personally I use 5-10g taurine ED with any clen dose > 100mcg especially if orals like var are in the picture.

Back