A Year With 3J (Week-by-Week)

I'm still alive everyone. :newbie:

I think I'll start logging again on Monday.

Getting close to cycle time. Stoked for this as I've been eating beaucoup calories with 3J and it'll really help move things along some. :D

My training hasn't changed, still logging personally every workout and am currently in a deload week. Next week I'm again, hoping, for a schedule change so I can workout early and be on a normal Day/Night schedule.

My sleep has seemed poor lately.. It's winter here, so the heat is on and it's dry, very dry. I wake up with a completely dry stuffed nose every day it seems like, so I'm working to humidify and hopefully fixing that. If I can get on a normal circadian cycle of sleep I think it'll help a lot though.. really going to push that this weekend coming. #melatonin

If anyone's still sub'd or just checks in periodically, be on the lookout, I haven't left for good. There's a storm a brewin, and gains a comin.

Good job man ! I started with 3j about a month ago and so far so good. I'm doing a year also. I'll pop in from time to time to check your progress. Your gonna love your first test cycle ! Keep up the hard work !

Good job man ! I started with 3j about a month ago and so far so good. I'm doing a year also. I'll pop in from time to time to check your progress. Your gonna love your first test cycle ! Keep up the hard work !

Back