Aas and obsession with muscle

Not everyone juices to achieve that 'bb look'... FYI... Some use it for other reasons as well!!

... Just saying...

I agree, wether some one uses gear to get the BB look, get stronger, or even perform better at their job; I think we can all agree we do it to improve ourselves. With that being said, I don't believe the OP is doing any of the above correctly. On gear almost a year but does not have proper form?? I think proper diet, less ego and better form would give the OP better results than gear...

Lol I hate to break it to you but a ton of people don't come off. They either cruise or switch compounds. There's a whole side of this cult that doesn't bother with PCT.

AA manager: "Hello Matt. Welcome to Anabolics Anonymous. Please introduce yourself to everyone."
Matt: "My name is Matt, and I'm an addict. My dick won't get hard, and I'm afraid of losing all my gains if I come off. I also don't want to lose my current ego of being able to squat 500lbs for a quarter of a rep on a smith machine."

Last edited:
Agreed, I believe everyone always wants to seek improvement in what ever when but not when it is abusing your body. Listen to the majority and do some post cycle therapy (pct), good luck!

AA manager: "Hello Matt. Welcome to Anabolics Anonymous. Please introduce yourself to everyone."
Matt: "My name is Matt, and I'm an addict. My dick won't get hard, and I'm afraid of losing all my gains if I come off. I also don't want to lose my current ego of being able to squat 500lbs for a quarter of a rep on a smith machine."

bahahaha

Its not rough its reality. I know a lot of people that would look at this guy and laugh at him in his face. You dont do what he is doing. He is the guy they use in every single argument in keeping testosterone amd other drugs or hormones that help the human body illegal, making it a schedule 3 that only doctors can dispense and having big pharma dispense other drugs that cause real harm to our body. He is the reason why its so easy for folks to look at folks like others here as drug addicted hormone raging and idiots and know that many of us need these to have a normal life.

Not hearing back fr hom says volumes and when he did repost which got erased is was a tyrade of hate and pride and not one fuking piece of acknowledgement that he might have a problem. He is an addict and he camt seem to bring himself to admit it. He will more than likely move to another forum where he will be revered as an AAS god for running a year long cycle....that the very forums they use to male us sensible amd responsible aas usera look like dribeling idiots and hormone raging animals.

Its not rough its reality. I know a lot of people that would look at this guy and laugh at him in his face. You dont do what he is doing. He is the guy they use in every single argument in keeping testosterone amd other drugs or hormones that help the human body illegal, making it a schedule 3 that only doctors can dispense and having big pharma dispense other drugs that cause real harm to our body. He is the reason why its so easy for folks to look at folks like others here as drug addicted hormone raging and idiots and know that many of us need these to have a normal life

Not hearing back fr hom says volumes and when he did repost which got erased is was a tyrade of hate and pride and not one fuking piece of acknowledgement that he might have a problem. He is an addict and he camt seem to bring himself to admit it. He will more than likely move to another forum where he will be revered as an AAS god for running a year long cycle....that the very forums they use to male us sensible amd responsible aas usera look like dribeling idiots and hormone raging animals.

Damn well said.

1. That squat vid was shameful and embarrassing
2. Stop trying to justify your addiction.
3. You are the guy i make fun of at the gym

Real talk!

Back