AAS, Antidepressants and Psychology

botchm

Hi,

Could someone please provide me with some info on this topic? I am currently taking 100mg of Luvox ED (fluvoxamine) and 100mg of Anafranil ED (clomipramine) for psychological disorders including OCD, anxiety, and panic attacks. I have started a cycle (my first cycle) of AAS - Winstrol at a fairly low dose of 35mg ED, planning on going for a month, and was wondering if anyone knows if taking an AAS such as this could possibly worsen my mental conditions or even create new ones? Also, what would be good to take along with it for extra mental support?

AAS will not interfere with the drugs you are currently taking. Also, they will not exacerbate any psychological issues you have. The big problem a lot of people run into is that they expect AAS to complicate psychological issues, and as a result, they experience intensified symptoms. Rest assure, that AAS will not worsen any of your issues.

As far as anything to take along side, I'm not a fan of supplementing when not necessary. Fish oil is always a nice supplement to take that has evidence of elevating mood.

AAS will not interfere with the drugs you are currently taking. Also, they will not exacerbate any psychological issues you have. The big problem a lot of people run into is that they expect AAS to complicate psychological issues, and as a result, they experience intensified symptoms. Rest assure, that AAS will not worsen any of your issues.

As far as anything to take along side, I'm not a fan of supplementing when not necessary. Fish oil is always a nice supplement to take that has evidence of elevating mood.

Ripper post.

Thanks dialtone, my initial thoughts were actually that my unfounded expectations would cause my symptoms to worsen. Just gotta keep my thoughts in check lol

brother im on Lexapro 40mg/day,Wellbutrin 400mg/day and Valium 40mg/day and actually i feel a little better on cycle,plus im on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) which has helped alot and i just learned that small doses of proviron helps with bipolar disorders,and while im off cycle i take a low dose of proviron with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and to my surprise i feel much better

Bullseye, my brother in meds.

I am on buspirone, wellbutrin, prozac and gabapentin for depression, anxiety/panic attacks and a nerve injury. I was so bad after my first panic attack a few months ago, that I couldn't get off the couch without an attack. My bp and pulse were much higher and I would get winded walking up a flight of stairs and would just be drenched in sweat from just standing. The anxiety took over my life. The meds helped me alot to combat that, along with a healthy diet and exercise 5 times a week.

I feel much better on cycle and love to get outside and feel very confident. I also haven't had any anxiety increase or panic attacks, in fact they have almost dissappeared. Just telling you all this info so you realize how bad mine was and how sensitive I got to anxiety and panic attacks and now I am on 500mg test ew and 50mg anavar ed and feel even better. My bp and pulse dropped alot to. I was worried at first about any reactions to my meds.

I was told, however, to be careful with Tren and also any stimulants or thyroid meds that can possibly cause an increase in anxiety from the sides.

Bullseye, my brother in meds.

I am on buspirone, wellbutrin, prozac and gabapentin for depression, anxiety/panic attacks and a nerve injury. I was so bad after my first panic attack a few months ago, that I couldn't get off the couch without an attack. My bp and pulse were much higher and I would get winded walking up a flight of stairs and would just be drenched in sweat from just standing. The anxiety took over my life. The meds helped me alot to combat that, along with a healthy diet and exercise 5 times a week.

I feel much better on cycle and love to get outside and feel very confident. I also haven't had any anxiety increase or panic attacks, in fact they have almost dissappeared. Just telling you all this info so you realize how bad mine was and how sensitive I got to anxiety and panic attacks and now I am on 500mg test ew and 50mg anavar ed and feel even better. My bp and pulse dropped alot to. I was worried at first about any reactions to my meds.

I was told, however, to be careful with Tren and also any stimulants or thyroid meds that can possibly cause an increase in anxiety from the sides.

man thats haertbreaking!!!!,panic attacks like that must me so aweful,and yes tren is the devil in a bottle,it will cause you to really freak our likwe you never have before,you will have more aggression and anxiety etc

thats why i stay away from it,i stay only with my test cyp,deca,and masteron i actually feel wondeerful on these compounds,as long as my estradriol,prolactin and progeserone are under control,which i control with ancilliaries

if you are a real mental caae like me,tren will intensify that 10 fold

Back