question about low dose winny

Gman88

Hello, all!

I am on my 3rd week of my first cycle running 250mg TestC twice a week (500/week). I have adex and nolva on hand. I also have 30X 10mg tabs of winstrol, and have a few questions before I consider using it:
1) would 10mg ed for 30 days of winny be sufficient as a booster, or do anything at all?
2) at that low of a dose, would I need a guard, such as n2guard?

I have a very clean diet and my macronutrient proportions are in check, am extremely active (lift 5-6 days, run 3+ miles 3-4 days)
180lbs, 10-10.5% bf, 6'0 tall, 27yo.

My goal is to get down to 8% body fat. No particular timeline... more so experimenting. Many of you may suggest more gear, but that's not happening. Many of you may also suggest to not even use it, as the test and diet is enough, but, as I said, I want to experiment. I have no gyno or estrogen issues thus far. I don't drink alcohol.

Thanks for any advice!

You should not run two compounds during your first cycle. Learn how your respond to testosterone and learn how to manage the side effects. You are only three weeks in on Cyp so it hasn't even really kicked in yet. Be patient and give it a few more weeks.

Make sure you get blood work to see where your estradiol is at. Many guys need an AI on that dosage of test.

Why aren't your running hCG on your cycle? It helps with recovery by minimizing testicular atrophy.

What will your PCT consist of and when/how will you run it?

How much of a caloric deficit are you running?

*snip*
My goal is to get down to 8% body fat. No particular timeline... more so experimenting. Many of you may suggest more gear, but that's not happening. Many of you may also suggest to not even use it, as the test and diet is enough, but, as I said, I want to experiment. I have no gyno or estrogen issues thus far. I don't drink alcohol.

Thanks for any advice!

You have me a little confused. You come looking for advice regarding a small dose of winstrol, then state that you're experimenting, then go on to guess what replies will be - and remind us that you're <insert Frankenstein music here> ExpERimEnTInG.

You want to (assuming you're really at 10% body fat) lose around 4lbs of body fat as your main goal. That doesn't require any hormones at at all, and winstrol isn't going to help with that either. Winstrol pulls water out of tissues and expels them into your renal system - making you piss out body water. This makes it one of the few drugs that are effective for a specific purpose, being a pre-contest water manipulation drug.

Yes, that 10mg is too little to accomplish much.

But you're ExpERimEnTInG, we get it.

You say you want advice, here's mine: Find out your true body fat percentage (bod pod and DEXA scans are becoming more available) so you actually know what you're working with. Then you can better calculate your caloric needs as DIET will be the determining factor with regards to your goal. Get a blood test (see Tron's signature) in about a week so you can determine how well having that adex "on hand" is going for you.

Drop the godforsaken winny. You don't need it, nor do you have enough to do much. Unless you want to ExpERimEnT with baby doses at your liver's expense.

My .02c :)

Back