About to begin my new diet with 3J

csims222

So after reading numerous posts over several websites and finding absolutely ZERO negative posts on their services, I decided to hire 3J to assist me in my diet and accomplishing my goals. I am 33, and after finding it hard to get back to where I was in my 20's (I took some time off due to some life problems I was having), I am ready to see some solid results. I must say, 3J has been great so far. He has answered all of my emails promptly, and helped with issues other than just diet. I am really excited to get started, and I plan on keeping a log of my results. I will post pics this evening which are on my laptop.

thanks for the kind words brother

i look forward to your progress!

Thanks! I believe I'll take a day to go over everything once I receive it. That will give me time to get prepared, and I want to make sure I leave no room for error.

Ok. So I'm now on my 3rd week of the diet plan 3J has laid out for me. I have been taking measurements and photos twice a week, so we could really get the diet to where we need it to be. I have to say, 3J is prompt and really knows his stuff. He has made changes a couple of times already, and I am impressed at how accessible and helpful he is. I have decided that I want to do a show, so we are working on doing a good clean bulk, followed by a few months of leaning me out. I will post pics in the next couple of weeks. If anybody has any reservations at all about using his services, forget about them!!

So today is January 7, 2013. I have been with 3J since since August now, and the changes are quite drastic. I weighed in this morning at 257.5 lbs, up substantially. He has really helped me bulk up, and has answered questions (way too many of them, I'm sure) in many different areas. I definitely could not have done this so far without him. I'm looking to gain some more weight, then we will start the arduous process of cutting... Looking forward to seeing the final result.

It's been awhile since my last post. I have been with 3J since the end of August last year. We decided to bulk me up first, topping out at a weight of 273 lbs. Since then, we picked a show for me to do, The Florida State Championship here in Orlando on August 17th. We are currently 6 weeks and 6 days out. I weighed in at 231.6 lbs. this morning, and I am pretty stoked about where we will be in August. I have included a couple of pics from taken yesterday while practicing some posing. Let me know what you think.

View attachment 551943View attachment 551944

he's getting there.. stage ready in 6 weeks baby!!

3J I have to ask, how rewarding is your job? Seriously? I mean making ppl's dreams come true, getting them ready for the limelight on stage with other competitors, whole body transformations, etc that's got to get boring no? :D

When you love what you do you never work a day in your life. It's never thought of as a job. And it's one of the most rewarding aspects of my kofe

When you love what you do you never work a day in your life. It's never thought of as a job. And it's one of the most rewarding aspects of my kofe

Wish I could say the same for mine :(. Unfortunately it's only a paycheck at the moment till school pays off lol.

OP, you've made amazing progress so far and it's due to your dedication as just as much as it is 3J's counseling. Keep up that hard work and let's get you ready for a victory speech :D

Back