About to start first cycle of test enanthate

Davo66

Hi everyone,

About to start my first cycle of test enanthate and my plan was to have 500mg per week split into two injections Mon/Thurs for 12 weeks.
I only have 20ml of test enanthate 250mg/ml so if I go 500mg every week I will only have enough for 10weeks. I know getting more would be ideal but putting that aside would you recommend injecting 200mg every 3 days so I can get to my 12 weeks on cycle or just stick to 500mg per week for 10weeks.
First cycle
Age-28
Working out for 5+yrs
Weight- 83kg (182pounds)
Height- 179cm (5"11)
Bodyfat- 10.9%

Pct- clomid, hcg
AI-arimidex

Thanks

50 mg s a pin is no biggie nor is a 10 wk cycle vs 12 if u eat right train right, rest enough and I d use h c g during my run.

I have always done 12 week min cycles. And I believe that even 12 is a little on the short end to really build Muscle mass. However 12 weeks has always been the protocol.

Teut though, hit it when he referenced eating and training. Ya know that's really the base of it all and the gear is to help metabolize the protein into muscle at a higher efficiency and time. Also the added hormone will speed up recovery for a faster gain in muscle mass.

So once you get past the 5-6 week mark you have 4 -5 weeks of more efficient growing. So many people, MYSELF, at times loose the perspective that it's the food (fuel) and the training (breakdown )
and rest (rebuild) that is the key. The gear doesn't do it. Is to help that process. Good luck

You need HCG, I finished my first similar cycle and the 500mg of HCG a week wasn't enough. Tested atrophied like a motherfer. My next cycle I'll be running 1000mg a week at the minimum.

You need HCG, I finished my first similar cycle and the 500mg of HCG a week wasn't enough. Tested atrophied like a motherfer. My next cycle I'll be running 1000mg a week at the minimum.

Tested atrophied ??? WTF does that mean. Also if you didn't make any gains at 500mgs of Testosterone for your first cycle you did something or a lot of somethings wrong. OR your Test was bunk.

Maybe you can't grasp the fact that the steroids are only an aid to what you do. It's more about the training and eating....fvck this is a broken record talking about this.

Davo66 you have the advise and testimonies of some of the most experienced vets on this forum. Myself I've been using since 1980's so has Teutonic and all you need is 500mgs Test @ week to grow good Lean Muscle Mass.

Clark take a look at this thread below.....

First Cycle test e 500mg x 12 weeks (log) w pics

This guy is lovin his first cycle at 500 mgs Test only. Much like we al did. No wonder you stay red man. With all the BS you throw out there.

muscle mike has literally laid out the full cycle for you.
il just add a lil bit to what he said, use HCG during your cycle and add nolvadex alongside with your clomid. they compliment each other in helping your boys get back on their feet and running.
you didn't mention your ai so ill tell you to start off with 0.25mg eod and as you feel your e2 getting out of hand, your dosage to 0.5 eod...that seems to be my sweet spot for ai.

good luck

If u run 500-1000 MILLIGRAMS of hcg u will be a record setter..holding water and weeping at the Hallmark section of your Sect 8 wal mart.

OP...when I do hcg ( and I don t often as small ball s make s the tool LOOK bigger ) I hit 250 INERNATIONAL UNITS Iu s 2 -3 times a week. 1 ml or 1 cc has 10 iu s in it.
As DPR and 3 J say---food is the most anabolic thing u can ingest...I just dropped 135.00 on Salmon and other fish and chicken breasts...tired of fat bastard looking at me in the mirror.

Diet is the golden ticket. Just finished my meal prepping for the long work week ahead.. Chicken, sweet sweet venison, sweet potatoes, rice, veggies, etc. If you're firing on all cylinders like everyone has talked about above.. you will be more than satisfied with your Test only cycle at 500mg a week. If I were you though I would get enough Test for a 12-16 week cycle especially with Test E. You might as well wait a little longer for another bottle or two and do it 100% right, it will pay off in the long run. Good luck!

Hi everyone,

About to start my first cycle of test enanthate and my plan was to have 500mg per week split into two injections Mon/Thurs for 12 weeks.
I only have 20ml of test enanthate 250mg/ml so if I go 500mg every week I will only have enough for 10weeks. I know getting more would be ideal but putting that aside would you recommend injecting 200mg every 3 days so I can get to my 12 weeks on cycle or just stick to 500mg per week for 10weeks.
First cycle
Age-28
Working out for 5+yrs
Weight- 83kg (182pounds)
Height- 179cm (5"11)
Bodyfat- 10.9%

Pct- clomid, hcg
AI-arimidex

Thanks
you will only have enough for maybe 9 weeks actually.. and anyless than 12 weeks is a waste IMO.
you lose some everytime you pin. look at every 10ml bottle as 9ml. always good to have a bit more. get another 10ml and run cycle to 14weeks IMO

also NO HCG in pct. do clomid and nolva for 4-5 weeks. if u use hcg use it last 5 weeks of cycle leading up to BUT NOT into pct.

good luck

you will only have enough for maybe 9 weeks actually.. and anyless than 12 weeks is a waste IMO.
you lose some everytime you pin. look at every 10ml bottle as 9ml. always good to have a bit more. get another 10ml and run cycle to 14weeks IMO

also NO HCG in pct. do clomid and nolva for 4-5 weeks. if u use hcg use it last 5 weeks of cycle leading up to BUT NOT into pct.

good luck

Ya see I like the fact that Juiced man here agrees with the 12 plus week cycle. I was gentle when I mentioned the 10 weeker. Also he is right when saying that you always loose some or at least seem to use more then you had planned on.

Back