Aburaihan replied and told me that Test 250 batch: 6012 is fake (mfg and exp inside)

rg12

Mfg: 12.2007
Exp: 12.2012
Batch: 6012

Here everyone told me its real, but aburaihan just replied saying its probably fake.
Here is a picture of the exact same amps as mine only the ones in the picture has different dates and batch written on them, other than that its exactly the same.
What do you think guys?

Here everyone told me its real, but aburaihan just replied saying its probably fake.
Here is a picture of the exact same amps as mine only the ones in the picture has different dates and batch written on them, other than that its exactly the same.
What do you think guys?

I'd say try a couple of em and see how they work. If you gain weight and feel good they are the real deal. If Test is Test it will put weight on you no matter what. Even if its just water weight, you'll know if their legit.

Weird, some people here said (in my other thread about this) that its legit. i dont know what batch they were reffering to though.

Just got some Test E in and they look like that but with no black dot....I talked with some other friends of mine and they have never received any with that black dot...and if the manufacturer says its fake..fuck it, through that shit out.

Got the exact same batch with mfg and exp dates bro, I was on week 8 with no gains...lol...So I had doubt about if its real, until I typed my batch number on google, and ended on here...So I guess it's fake bro, since I haven't got any gain except some acne on my upper arms.

definately good to know. I have emailed my source and asked if they had any info on the Iranian Test they sell, batch #'s etc.....I would like to give the Aburaihan a shot if its the real deal. If not, I'll most likely stick to a domestic UG. Thx for the heads up

What do you think guys?

They actually look real, despite Aburaihan saying they *might* be fake (not sure why they wouldn't know 100%). The newer batches have apparently replaced the white band with a dot (like yours) and have corrected the spelling of Enanthate (like yours). So either they are a very good and up-to-date fake, or they are real. Only slight issue might be the black dot as apparently they replaced the black dot with a white dot to try and stop fakes. So that might point to a fake, not sure. Is the bit you snap off scored in slightly (where the white band used to be)? If so, doubt they are fakes.

Last edited:
this batch is definately fake guys, I've almost done a full cycle with it, I did a blood check and...my tests levels were low...got the results today.

What batch numbers are you using ? Can you post a pic ?

I'm using 6020/21 and I'm sure they a re working now into my 3rd week.

its exactly the same as the thread starter posted, even the amps they look the same, by the way, do you have a black or white dot on your amps ???

Last edited:
Back