What is my best option here for my next cycle

Micklos

Okay, so my next cycle is a long way off, but...

I'm thinking of going the Test E/ Deca route with a D-bol kickstarter. Soooo....
The source I use, (And I don't see a reason to risk changing, since the gear is legit) has test E from two different sources. One is Gen-shi, the other are those Aburaihan ampoules. It looks to me like the Aburaihan ones are pharma grade from a legit manufacturer...is that right? (assuming they are not fake)
Does anyone have experience of both, with bloodwork to back up their opinion? The price is pretty much the same.
The Gen-shi vials are either filled dead on or maybe under filled a little. The Aburaihan amps are a little over filled. It works out so that it reads 1ml when the end of the syringe is also full. Then again, maybe they under-dose it a bit to allow for that.
Or maybe a legit manufacturer wants to be spot on with the dose, whereas a UGL might prefer to be safe by being over...No idea, so I need to hear from someone who's used both.
The third option..I'm heading to Egypt in a couple of weeks. Hurghada, to be precise. Not quite as touristy as Sharm. I could pick up a ton of whatever I need from there, but I hear they sometimes sell bunk gear to westerners. I can't imagine a small pharmacy that never gets Western visitors, keeping bunk gear on hand just for this, though.
Might it be wiser to pick up the Deca there? Is Deca less likely to be faked?
Also...Anyone know if they have D-bol there, or some no-name copy? Maybe generic methandrostenolone? I know it's been dropped by Western drug companies, but..you know...
I'll be Googling the Hell out of all this myself, but I doubt that will help with the Gen-shi Vs Aburaihan Issue.

I always get amps hands down if the price is right.

I'd imagine they are harder to fake, but that would just make the fakes that DO exist harder to spot. I know both are legit. I think I might go with the Pakistani amps jsut because the PIP is way less. Not that the Gen-shi is crippling or anything. Or maybe I'll get some cidoteston from Egypt if I can find a pharmacy I trust. I might tell them I'm reviewing it for a website. I always bring a large, professional video camera on holiday rather than a crappy camcorder, and people tend to assume they are gonna be on TV. I get a lot of stuff for free there because of that camera! lol. Especially with the tourism suffering the way it has the last few years

Yes, much harder to fake. Good luck. And i'm not even going to ask about that camera stuff. WTH? Lol....

it's actually Iranian, and that shit is fuckin the bomb any time i have the chance on getting some i do as long as it's not over priced like the only source i know has it, and it's a personal connect not a website

Ahhh. I just checked the website I use to check the price, and noticed that they also sell amps by Bayer. The amps I ordered last time were Aburaihan, but look nothing like the pic of the Aburaihan gear. However, they look exactly like the Bayer amps they also sell on the site, so they sent the wrong ones. They worked, but still!
I'd assumed the writing on them was Arabic, but maybe not. I thought Bayer Schering was German. Do they license production to manufacturers in Pakistan? I went and looked at the pic I uploaded and noticed the damn Bayer logo right on the amp. I only assumed they were Aburaihan, cus that's what I ordered...I THINK. I'll probably check my Email confirmation if I still have it and find I'm wrong about that too.

Soooo....I guess It's now a choice between the Gen-shi, the Bayer Schering and the Aburaihan. The Aburaihan is a tiny bit more expensive. Maybe a pack of chewing gum more per amp.

Inadvertently , this thread helped me realize a critical thing! Amps are more reputable than big ol vials! No idea why that didn't occur to me, but again, I'm glad I paid attention. I'm slow.....

Inadvertently , this thread helped me realize a critical thing! Amps are more reputable than big ol vials! No idea why that didn't occur to me, but again, I'm glad I paid attention. I'm slow.....

I would guess because of how they are sealed. I assume they are melted closed, and to do that consistently would require expensive equipment. Also, printing neatly on glass in a way that won't rub off has gotta be way more expensive than a sticky label.
Sure people will trust your fakes more if it's in amps, but who cares? By the time they know it's fake, you already have their money either way. And I'm sure it's much easier to switch to ripping off another brand, or creating another fake UGL with vials and labels than with printed amps.

Yes. I just checked. I ordered Aburaihan, and they sent the Bayers. Not a huge deal I guess except a small price difference on each amp

Is it me? Maybe . But I never found your stats and age man.
How old are you and this is cycle # ...?
ht
bf%
years training etc..

I think your more likely to get real steroids in a amp but it is still a fake. Your going to get UGL oil in your amp not the real pharmaceutical stuff. It is a little harder to fake a amp. But that is where the real cash for the UGL guys are. Why not sell your ugl products in amps and double the price. No one can really call you out on it unless the packaging is obviously fake. Vials in my opinion your more likely to get under dosed stuff. I would only go with amps if I really trusted the person with them. Most the web sites I have seen amps on are web sites that are in really bad countries that you don't even really want your name associated with.

Lol this is all just my speculation Im sure we all have talked to different people and seen different things to make us think the way we do about this subject.

everything is faked regardless of how it is contained... believe me fake gear manufacturers spend tons of money in being able to make GREAT counterfeits... amps vials tabs caps whatever it is, IT WILL GET FAKED

Is it me? Maybe . But I never found your stats and age man.
How old are you and this is cycle # ...?
ht
bf%
years training etc..

It's on my first post. It's irrelevant here, as all I'm doing is asking if there is a difference between two manufacturers, not cycle advice. Just wanna know if one is better than the other. I hear the Iranians tend to be over -filled, but whether that means they are over dosed per amp is another matter. The Scherings I had were also over filled.

Back