Aburaihan replied and told me that Test 250 batch: 6012 is fake (mfg and exp inside)

Black dots, here's a pic:

10052008248.jpg

Mine are 6020/6021 with MFG/EXP also of 12.2007/12.2012

Funny thing is I emailed Aburaihan and they confirmed these are legit.

About a week maybe 10 days.

Here's what was said:

My original message..

Hi there,

Could you please verify whether you have manufactured these particular
batches of Testosterone Enanthate 250mg ampoules.

They have black dots on the amp neck.

Batch 6020
MFG 12.2007
EXP 12.2012

Batch 6021
MFG 12.2007
EXP 12.2012

Also they have a slightly different design of print on the ampoule than I
have previously seen. I have attached a photograph for you to verify also.

Kind Regards
Si

Their reply..

To : Si

Dear Sir,
We would like to inform you that mentioned products are by Aburaihan Co. .

W.B.REGARDS,
DR.M.HASHEM
M.D.

You can email them asking if batch #'s are real but anybody making fakes can easily use real batch #'s. I've emailed aburaihan and they confirmed mine were real batch #'s, I have 6016-6020. I have emailed them a picture but I don't think they even look at it I just think they read the batch #'s and tell you if they are real or not. I don't think any of these amps are fake I just think maybe aburaihan made a bad batch or something. Anyway I am going into week 7 of these amps and my strenght and weight is up just not what I would expect off of a gram of test a week. I am going to the doctor next week to get my test levels checked so I will know for sure then. I'll keep you posted.

well guys i am new to the forum i got a batch of these today serial no 6023 exp date 07/12 the exp date rubs of really easy and the batch no and exp dates on the box they came in does not match (batch no 003 10-2006 10-2011) there is also some vials with batch no 6020 in the box

well guys i am new to the forum i got a batch of these today serial no 6023 exp date 07/12 the exp date rubs of really easy and the batch no and exp dates on the box they came in does not match (batch no 003 10-2006 10-2011) there is also some vials with batch no 6020 in the box

Can you post up some pics please ? Will be much easier to help then :)

the exp. date is stamped on and does rub off i wouldn't worry about that. I didn't get the boxes with mine so i cant comment on the date on the box and amp not matching up.

what does the tablet form of test look like and anabar of anabol want to goto get some and the guy that offerd me them i dont know him that well to just hand over £90 without knowing what i am buying so if any one can help my e-mail is martyn31011981@yahoo.co.uk thanks

the manufacturer has been telling everyone their fake, I just finished those ones and gained 20lb's and went up 70lb's in bench

yes but even if they are fake they still could contain test but a lower dose than the 250mg/ml. anyway anyone got the Aburaihan website/e-mail?

Back