Aburaihan Test Enanthate in yellow amps

Micklos

View attachment 557212

I've seen lots of pics of this brand, but they are always in clear ampoules. Everything else I've had from this source has been legit, so I have no reason to suspect this stuff. Just curious if the amber ampoules is a new thing, or an older batch or what...

Balls is right they are Bayer testovirons not iranians as you thought. If they are legit you will love em..

Balls is right they are Bayer testovirons not iranians as you thought. If they are legit you will love em..

I hope so. Cus I'm rather unwisely using Test from 2 different labs (But the same source) for this cycle, and Am gonna be switching over to this stuff pretty soon. The source checks out on the Gen-shi source checker, so I guess it's unlikely that they'd sell legit gear from one lab and bunk from another

View attachment 557326 That's the stuff, I guess. The vials look identical. That doesn't look like UGL stuff. Is this stuff pharma grade, then? I notice an almost total absence of PIP. The oil is really thick. The Gen-shi stuff I had was like water. With this stuff, I leave the amp floating in hot water until I'm ready to pin.

looks real, and is usually very thick

Oh, only the first picture is my gear. The other is off the company website, I think. But it's so clear, that I can get a really good look, and my stuff looks Identical. I'm not concerned about it being legit, especially. It seems fine. I was just wondering why mine was in yellow amps, when everyone else's pics show it in clear ones. But, when I googled the stuff and looked at their website, it always seems to be in yellow amps.
I do love yellow amps. I just wanna suck them outta the sand with a big hose and have them floating all around me. The pirate treasure is only a bonus

Seem it! No PIP, and definitely legit. Pretty thick though. Gotta heat it a bit. Not gonna complain about that though!

MEDIPHARM Pakistan under the license of Bayer Schering. I use to use this when MEDIPHARM was under SCHERING and the B MG and EXP were ink printed in red colors. Good old times ...

after how many days i should go for blood work ?

I've read that peak levels are around two days after last pin, but it shouldn't really matter when. If you have enough for a cycle, and you take it for 12 weeks, I would say to get blood work done around week 6. By that time you should also be noticing affects physically too.

Back