Accidentally took 2500mg of sustanon 250 first injection. PLEASE HELP!

Crazyned

Hello gentlemen,
I've been looking around these forums for awhile now and I wasn't able to find anything exactly like this. So here it goes.

Weight:215
Height:6'2"
Years of lifting: 10
First cycle, first pin.

I got ahold of some sustanon 250 from meditech. I'm a complete idiot and I will admit that I took way more than I was aiming to take for my first pin. I stupidly did not put in the time or research needed before beginning something like this and that much I have now realized let me assure you. I regret my decision to even start gear let alone take that much. So I've come here for help from you guys.

I'm not ready to take this step and I can live with that. I want to stop immediately and I'm wondering on how to proceed. I do have Nolvadex and Clomid on hand already. A lot of posts I read said no PCT needed for just one pin but those were lower doses. I also read about "spill over" and that your body can only take in so much test at one time. The rest is literally wasted and pissed out. No clue if that's true. I'm assuming a dose like that even just once will shut down my natural test. Anyways, I'm obviously worried and I would really appreciate some feedback from someone that's been around the block, as I have not.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the response. I've done a lot of soul searching and ALOT of research since my mistake. Maybe someday down the road I will more smartly have at it again. Thanks man

How in the hell did you mistakenly inject a whole 10cc bottle of sust? I think you did your math wrong lol

Probably a troll i cant believe you injected 10ml of oil as first injection or you shouldn't be able to walk or move the muscle where you injected for several days for sure..

Probably a troll i cant believe you injected 10ml of oil as first injection or you shouldn't be able to walk or move the muscle where you injected for several days for sure..

This ^^^^^^^, I agree. Bullshit no one can make a mistake like that. A whole fvckin bottle. What a 10 cc syringe ? Ha right :bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::devil::devil:

This ^^^^^^^, I agree. Bullshit no one can make a mistake like that. A whole fvckin bottle. What a 10 cc syringe ? Ha right :bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::devil::devil:

I wish I was joking. People really come on here and joke about shit like this? I did it by mistake. Anyways, I'm not touching the stuff anymore. A mistake like that is clear I'm not ready for something like this. Just asking you guys for advice on what to do now? I know it's only one pin and it'll be gone in three weeks, but I'm still concerned about this.
Thanks.

I wish I was joking. People really come on here and joke about shit like this? I did it by mistake. Anyways, I'm not touching the stuff anymore. A mistake like that is clear I'm not ready for something like this. Just asking you guys for advice on what to do now? I know it's only one pin and it'll be gone in three weeks, but I'm still concerned about this.
Thanks.

good on you mate. stay natty.

Thanks.

I did the same thing with peptides years ago but I still wasn't injecting a whole bottle . as for you're question I would wait a few weeks for the deconate ester in the dust to wear of and run a standard pct just to be safe goodluck

No.... Bullshit ,....tell us how you injected a MULTI DOSE BOTTLE a dose that will not fit in a standard 3 cc syringe. We're talking 10/cc.... Yea right.....what if it were a drug one that at that dose could KILL you. You had to use 2 , 5 cc syringes or a monster 10 /cc syringe or load a 3 cc more than 3 times . sorry troll u can't fuck with. My mind :mad:

Take this crap to another forum, you're even Stupid if you think we could entertain this thought

I did the same thing with peptides years ago but I still wasn't injecting a whole bottle . as for you're question I would wait a few weeks for the deconate ester in the dust to wear of and run a standard pct just to be safe goodluck

Thanks man I appreciate it. Haven't felt anything as of yet and it happened 5 days ago. I'll run a clomid/nolva anyways just to cover the bases at about the three week mark. Let me know if you have any other recommendations of what I should do. And I can assure you I have better things to do then "troll" on an online forum. Just looking for some advice. Thanks again man.

Thanks man I appreciate it. Haven't felt anything as of yet and it happened 5 days ago. I'll run a clomid/nolva anyways just to cover the bases at about the three week mark. Let me know if you have any other recommendations of what I should do. And I can assure you I have better things to do then "troll" on an online forum. Just looking for some advice. Thanks again man.

please keep us posted.

Back