Accutane Question...

outlawtas

I've got some mild - bad acne on my shoulders. It's slowly starting to go away now that I'm off.

Anyways, from what I gather you can run 2-3 full Accutane cycles and never get acne again? How does that work? And if it's true, wouldn't you consider it well worth it because you never have to worry about it again?

Just some q's. Thanks.

its not guranteed but i think in about 70% of accutane users the acne doesnt come back.

from what i remember the accutane makes your body stop producing the oil that causes a lot of people to have acne... i used it once when i was young because i had level 3 acne on my face and back.. wasn't serious but it was pissin me off... took 1 cycle of accutane and it cleared it up completely.. at first it makes you breakout like crazy and then your skin gets REALLY dry and itchy n shit and all the acne just goes away...

I'm gonna try to clear this shit up all natty, but worse comes to worse I'll do a cycle of Accutane.

Any reason why "generic" accutane should work any less than "real" accutane?

I was prescribed it when I was younger. Through the whole cycle, I had bloodwork done monthly and it cleared me right up and I've never had a problem since (almost 10 years later).

But now, my skin is very sensitive to heat and cold. I'll get itchy red blotches that go away with some benedryl. I'll take that over acne anyday.

The overseas powder guys have great prices on isotrentinion. It's been working great for me. I've been fighting acne for close to 20 years. My skin is actually clearer on test and tren with accutane, than it was with OTC meds and no gear.

Gotta remember that accutane affects different people differently. Some will start losing hair their first week so they cant use the stuff. It also may affect you differently on your second run of it, by giving side effects you didnt get the first time. I personally love the stuff, it was a lifesaver. I got minor hair loss, nothing to worry about. My second run I had to stop because it dried up my eyes so bad they were so red I looked like I was high on weed the whole time-and even red eye drops would not work. It also affects your lipids, more of triglycerides than anything else- at least for me. Pretty much stops production of oil, expect dry lips, dry eyes, dry skin. And you have to watch your fat intake. My wife cant take the stuff, she starts to lose hair right away.

outlawtas2 said:
I'm gonna try to clear this shit up all natty, but worse comes to worse I'll do a cycle of Accutane.

Any reason why "generic" accutane should work any less than "real" accutane?

No, generic will work just fine. I was prescribed accutane at 80mg a day about 12 years ago when I was 14. I didn't have any issues with acne until I began cycling again. 20mg a day of generic from overseas has kept my acne to a bare minimum and i'm almost three weeks into post cycle therapy (pct) where it usually hits hard.

thunderdman said:
Any site suggestions? Does this one sell it? If so what is it called? I would buy some in a heart beat!

This is not meant to be a source check. I mean if they really do sell it as a reschearch chemical then everything is legit. The message implied that is was sold as a research chemical. My questions what is it called and where is it sold if teh above statement is true? I know one can get it from an anabolic site. But that is not what the statement suggests. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Back