Acne ( Accutane or Minocycline )

ACCUTANE!! If you can get it from your doctor or you can go to mexico and get any doctor to write a prescription for accutane which is called roaccutan there. I am currently taking 40mg ed. It has been about a month and a half and most of my acne is gone!!! The only side effects that i can think of is dry lips and loss of appetite. Other than that accutane is AWESOME but kinda expensive!!

mino did great by me. I had a horribly broken out back, almost all cystic (fuckin gross). Minocycline clear my shit up completely. give it a try bro.

yea my accutane is GONE on accutane too. I've lost about 8lbs. on it. I've been on for 7 weeks and haven't noticed much improvement, just sides.....When did accutane kick in for your bros????????? By the way I take 40mg ED

? your saying your acne is gone on accutane but then your saying you haven't noticed much improvement just sides? im confused?

I ran up to 12g B5 daily, thats 24 horse sized pills. It works modestly, much better off cycle. If you have cystic acne, at least like I did, screw it - didn't work. So works somewhat well off cycle but not on, but different people convert differently so you may be lucky on it.

I have run accutane up to 100mg a day at a bodyweight of ~230 pounds, starts working for me after about a week. It whups ass all over B5, but others apparently do much better on it. My acne was too far gone and I was using too much goodies (fina too).

I meant my appetite is gone on accutane. I still got pimples on my back after 7 weeks, I'm seeing really dry lips, skin, sore joints.....but no improvement yet

40mg isn't very much but I have no idea what you weigh, the most I have heard of someone using is 160mg which would KILL me with the sides.

I work best in the 60-80mg range, I haven't been on long enough to go below that. I have been using it for about 2 months now.

Last edited:
I'm perscribed 160mg right now but only taking 80 cause at 160 the sides outweigh benefits imo. Accutane should have nothing to do with your appetite though. Also alot of the sides are way overemphasized I feel cause little highschoolers who have no self esteem and zits galore are using it saying they feel depressed because of accutane,BULLSHIT.

Only sides that are bad would be dry ass skin, chapstick every 30 minutes and cracks in skin and nosebleeds. When I ran it with fina I also got tender ligaments and lowerback pain

I dont get the depression, just the dry skin/eyes, and sensativity to UV. Oh boy, with the deca I almost forgot. Tendon pain, then joint pain about 2 weeks later, using glocosamine chondroitin and deca for those. Muscle cramping during ass shots, solution, 50% more water intake.

I was prescribed Adoxa for my acne, i havent used it yet bc it says "may permanantly yellow teeth in children"

anyone know how good this stuff is? 100mg tabs

Back