Acne AFTER cycle..

Shawn300z

Get big
Any of you ever experience somthign like this?

All of my friend that use AAS..

They will break out a bit while they are on.. and clear up when off.

But for ME,

I am totally super clear while on (cept maybe a few small on my upper arms) But about after 1 or 2 months of being off. I will break out very badly, on my back and face..

Specially this last time.. I dont get it..

I am currently on Accutane and not on any cycles. Hopefully next time I get ON, I wont have to deal with Acne anymore due to the accutane.

If I break out like this again after my next try with AAS.. I wont consider using ever again.. I just can't deal with it.

thanks for your info.

It cuz your hormones are outta whack.. estrogen is elevated while testosterone is low... it takes a bit to get the hormones back to normal... try b5...although the accutane may help with future break outs..

thefantom1 said:
It cuz your hormones are outta whack.. estrogen is elevated while testosterone is low... it takes a bit to get the hormones back to normal... try b5...although the accutane may help with future break outs..

So just everyone responds different to how their body reacts to estrogen I guess.

So if I took clomid after being off it will lessen the chances of breaking out? I have some clomid and Lethrozole that I havne' taken yet because I misplaced it.

I planned on using it next time.. Would it help me not break out afterwards?

thanks.

Not necessarily..... the body, like you says reacts differently... I break out also..lasts about a month and goes away...but clomid may help...try the B5...it is good for acne... now accutane.. that may help and from what I understand may help future break outs...

It's usually just temporary. As fantom said, levels will restore themselves and it should all go away.

outlawtas2 said:
Are you doing PCT?

No, I didn't use any PCT...

How long do I have to wait for it to go away? Its been about 2-3 months now. Hopefully this accutane will clear me up for good.

Back