ACNE poppin out like dogs

peanutbutter1

Ive already finished my first cycle.
TEST E - 500MG twice a week for 12 weeks.
Then, took a rest for 2 weeks.
And started post cycle therapy (pct) (8 shots 500IU EOD) + nolvadex for 40 days.

At first i didnt have any acne problems, but during week 10 of my cycle, it started popping out around my shoulders like crazy, and even now, im already 1 week after finishing post cycle therapy (pct), but those f*ckers still pops out around my rear shoulders and back.

Ive tried almost everything, taking a shower right after working out, using antibacterial soap, rubbing some acne medicine before i sleep, but they still pop out.

I feel very uncomfortable, and it also leaves scars like small black dots, and i cant even wear sleveless shirts to the gym.

Does anyone have any suggestion? Really need some help! :(

I always break out after my cycle is over the worst. Its just your body getting everything back to normal and gonna take some time. I use a washcloth with soap to clean it real good then try and get some sun.

Yea im acne prone to. Mine comes out during cycle but I'm starting post cycle therapy (pct) Monday and im almost completely cleared up. Hopefully they don't start popping back up again but point is yea acnes gonna happen of your prone to it so like the rest of us just accept it and keep going.

5im heavily acne prone... my back plus rear delts were covered with acne when i ran test, i ruined so many shirts cause while working out blood would come out since they pop.... when i went post cycle therapy (pct) it wasn't nearly as bad, settled down and im running 100/50/50/100 and 40/20/20/40 for my post cycle therapy (pct) (dont ask trying to restart system, failed... waiting to get test :p ), just invest in a loofah and scrub your back, it opens the pours and white heads will go away, tanning also does wonders

edit - you could also go to your doctor and get accutane

Did you use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during cycle? next time do, it will help. I use stane at 25mg eod often.

I use proactive when it starts and it helps keep it under control for me, it's worth the 20 bucks a month!

Back