add superdrol to test tren anadrol or drop the anadrol?

Pick one of those oral drugs. Those are two of the most toxic oaks and even with liver support it is far too great a risk with the stress it'll put on your liver.

ok superdrol it is which one do you think is better for strength ive already ran anadrol i got okay gains with it hopefully i'll get more with superdrol and this is my first time with superdrol

Last edited:
Superdrol and tren jesus make sure your taking at least 2400mg of NAC daily bro. You should get enough strength gains from test and tren anyway adding more compounds isn't always better

not really making big strength gains off test tren i am making some and i didnt really get anything from halo besides aggression

Could be underdosed gear then bro tren usually skyrockets my strength. Ran halo once too and that had the same effect had me strong as a bull

I've kick started before with superdrol. Made me strong as hell. I've kick started before with anadrol and the strength gains blew superdrol out of the water. I do like me some superdrol for solid quality gains.

Sounds like you need anther source, because tren and test should have you stronger than you have ever been, or at least close to it. If you got "okay" gains on a bombs then you're gear is underdosed. I have never seen a single person not be very impressed with a course of adrol. If you're getting the sdrol from the same source then don't bother.

everyone responds differently abombs messed with my appetite which affected strength superdrol already has me eating like a horse which is a good sign.

Back