Adex dosage and usage question

SJC

I am banned!
Obviously .25mg twice a week for me is WAY to much for me since it crashed my E2 in 6 weeks. I knew how strong Adex is but would have never thought it would have done what it did. I'm now staying off of it for the rest of the month.

Some have said that some/most may not need that much being on 100mg of test a week. I thought I've read that it isn't good to "cycle" an AI.

So my question is it OK to cycle an AI like Adex? Meaning every other week take a certain mg to see what it does.

Should I after I get my new blood work in January lower the dose to maybe .15mg twice a week. Its liquid so it would be easy to do.

Should I keep doing what I was doing and start taking it when I feel like I need it for a week or 2. I'm going to get back to quarterly bloodwork. That was my first mistake.

What was your E2 at without an AI on 100mg of test per week? How many injections are you doing per week? Have you tried DIM on this dose of test?

I've had really good results with chrysin cream as an AI with a test dose similar to yours. It is mild, natural, and my local pharmacy will compound it without a prescription. I have been told that the oral chrysin is not real effective, but the cream definitely works for me (proven with blood tests). My endo prescribes it to her patients, but no prescription is really needed. It's called chrysoderm, or chrysin cream 10%.

What was your E2 at without an AI on 100mg of test per week? How many injections are you doing per week? Have you tried DIM on this dose of test?

I'm not 100% sure what my E2 is on that dose. I'm Injecting twice a week. I've had 3 blood tests this year. One had my E2 at 54pg/ml. That was the initial 3 month on TRT mark. 3 month later after feeling like shit the DR did bloodwork which Showed estrogens at 184 which had me screwed up until recently. I thought I was seeing E2 which it wasn't. Now I have Under 5 pg/ml.

I have not tried DIM

I'm not 100% sure what my E2 is on that dose. I'm Injecting twice a week. I've had 3 blood tests this year. One had my E2 at 54pg/ml. That was the initial 3 month on TRT mark. 3 month later after feeling like shit the DR did bloodwork which Showed estrogens at 184 which had me screwed up until recently. I thought I was seeing E2 which it wasn't. Now I have Under 5 pg/ml.

I have not tried DIM

Sounds like you don't need adex. Go off it and in 6 weeks have the Sensitive Estradiol Assay done. If your E2 is still slightly high give DIM a try.

Last edited:
My dosing is similar to yours, I do 50mg E3D and I don't' need an AI. On my blood work in October my E2 was 49, I took 100MG DIM and 50 MG of Zinc Picolinate a day for 4 weeks and that brought it down to 32 in November.

edit: If you try DIM make sure you get one that is Soy Free, a lot of them have Soy in them which is counterproductive.

Last edited:
My dosing is similar to yours, I do 50mg E3D and I don't' need an AI. On my blood work in October my E2 was 49, I took 100MG DIM and 50 MG of Zinc Picolinate a day for 4 weeks and that brought it down to 32 in November.

edit: If you try DIM make sure you get one that is Soy Free, a lot of them have Soy in them which is counterproductive.

How do you like olympian labs DIM?

Back